Chapter 11

Five Weeks Later

When I woke up he was kissing my forehead. He said "Kj is crying." I groaned loud as shit he said "I'll get him."

I said "no I got him." I got up and picked up Kj. I changed his diaper then I got a bottle and brought him into our room to feed him. I sat on the bed and he fell asleep on my chest and I fell right asleep too. When I woke up he wasn't on my chest so I jumped up quick and was snapping.

Kiyare screamed from downstairs  "baby I have him."

I said "alright."

I got in the shower and he came upstairs and into the bathroom he said "you wanna take him out today?"

I said "I wanna go to the mall."

He said "gotta get my son fly."

I said "shut up."

He said "one week babe."

I said "get out I wanna get out!"

He said "maybe next time."

I said "come on go get my son dressed."

He said "alright I love you!"

I said "I love you too." I got out and blow dried my hair then straightened my hair. I did my makeup and I felt so cute yo. Then I went and got dressed. I said "baby are y'all dressed?"

He said "yea we downstairs." I walked downstairs and Kj was in his car seat.

I said "is the stroller in the car?"

He said "yea." Kiyare pulled me towards him and gave me a kiss. He said "you look beautiful baby."

I said "thank you." He picked Kj's car seat up and went into the car. When we got their I picked him up and put him in the stroller. Kj was smiling all big I said "why you so happy baby?"

Kiyare wrapped his arm around my waist, and he said "how did I get so lucky?"

I said "Carmen."

We both started laughing, he pulled me close to him and gave me a kiss. He said "I'm so sorry."

We were walking and went into the store I said "baby can you push him? I'll be out in like 30 minutes."

He said "what do you want to eat? I'll get you it then meet you in the food court."

I said "I want Chinese."

He said "gimme a kiss."

I smiled and gave him a kiss, then went in the store. I went in Victoria Secret and I needed to find a couple things so I could figure out what to throw on this weekend for Valentine's Day. I tried on a lot of different things but only got 3 things. Then I got a pair of sparkly silver red bottoms and walked to the food court. I called him I said "baby where you at?"

He said "by the Chinese place, ya son is crying." I found them then sat my stuff down, Kj was crying so I picked him up. He said "you gonna eat?"

I said "I have to feed him first."

He said "ok." I made him a bottle and fed him, after I burped him he was knocked so I put him back in the stroller facing me. Kiyare said "so what you get?"

I said "none of ya business."

He said "awh you got my present?"

I said "no. I got me stuff."

He said "well damn." I smiled and kissed him. Then some girl came over.

She put her hand on his shoulder and said "hey Kiyare."

He said "get ya hand off me please, but hi." She lifted her hand quickly.

She said "have you talk to my sister lately she been asking bout you." I tilted my head and looked at him waiting for him to answer the question.

He said "Taliah now you know I haven't fucked with ya sister for like 2 years, so why you tryn make my girl suspicious?"

She said "I just want you and my sister back foreal, when she seen you had a kid and a girlfriend she was so depressed."

He said "first of all me and ya sister was never in a relationship. She never even met my mom. AND she shouldn't be worrying about me, my girl, or my son."

She said "you act like ya son was planned, the kid was probably a mistake."

I said "don't speak about my son frfr."

He said "don't do it ya self Taliah."

She said "and what are you gonna do?"

I said "don't worry about me or my son or my nigga like your weird as shit. You weren't taught don't speak on shit you don't know about?"

She said "all I'm saying is don't be surprised when he leave you for my sister."

I just started laughing like this bitch is really funny. Then she left, he said "babe you know I ain't never leaving you."

I said "how many times I gotta tell you? This is a forever thing! You couldn't leave if you wanted to." He was laughing hard as shit so I looked at him and said "you think this a joke?"

He gave me a kiss and said "I know you not joking."

Then Kj looked up at me and was smiling. I picked him up and he was smiling, I said "babe why don't you put the bags in the bottom of the stroller and I can hold him while we walking."

He nodded then put the stuff in the stroller. Kj was so happy he said "later Kiana asked us to go to Myles senior night then hers is the next night. And after Kiana's game their signing their college scholarship contracts."

I said "awh they gon sign them together? That's so cute man."

He said "don't boost their heads."

I said "Kj what are you doing?" He was giggling and smiling then covering his face. When we went into the Pandora and I seen this pretty as ring I said "that is gorgeous." Then I started looking at earrings when we left their we went into Michael Kors and I finally got my peach wallet and purse, but I didn't buy it Kiyare said it was my early birthday present since Valentine's Day is my birthday. Kj fell back asleep but I let him stay in my arms because I didn't want to move him I was too scared he would wake up. After an hour we finished and he put the bags and the stroller in the car and I put Kj in his car seat. I got in the car and grabbed my phone out my purse. I went on snapchat and was checking people's stories. First I checked Kiyare's yo I really never peep he always be taking pictures of me and Kj, their was some from the mall and some from us sleeping together and they were so cute man. I went on periscope and went live. Then Kiyare got in the car I said "baby say hi."

He was looking around like to who but then he seen my phone and said "hey." People were commenting and shit someone was like he's my psychical therapist. I told him and he was like look people finally recognize me.

After like 10 more minutes I went off and I said "come on we gotta take a picture for Instagram." He put his face all close to mine and smiled so big his eyes got chinky. I smiled and took the picture and it was so cute man I was so happy. As soon as I posted it I checked my bank and I had more money in it. I get paid for posting on Instagram, basically a model for Instagram. I'm also paid for snapchat and going on periscope. Kiyare gave me a kiss and was just so happy for some reason.

He said "babe it's Sunday, are we going?"

I said "of course but I wanna change." We went into the house and I took my Victoria secret bag and red bottoms, then hid them. After I went upstairs and changed. Once we got to the house his mom house I helped her finish the Mac and cheese. We were talking and she told me how Keyshone got some girl pregnant and he's dating her and she coming tonight. I said "it wasn't Carmen right?"

She said "it better not be."