Chapter 6

When I woke up I didn't want to move at all. I heard him moving stuff in Kj's room so I just went back to sleep. When I woke up I went to the bathroom and peed because that was the only reason I woke up. Then I went downstairs and got cereal cause I didn't feel like cooking. Kiyare walked into the kitchen and gave me a kiss. He said "I gotta go to work at 10 til 8."

I said "you have your clothes?"

He said "yea I just got them out of my car."

I said "alright."

He gave me a kiss then went upstairs to get changed. When he got out the shower I was walking into Kj's room. He painted the entire thing blue in one morning. I liked it. Then I went into our room. He had on black slacks, a black short sleeve polo with his company on it, and black Air Force ones. He looked so cute man, I was thinking he probably be flirting with the girls he work with and I made myself upset. He said "what's wrong?"

I said "nothing your so cute man," he gave me a hug and pulled my face up. He started kissing me.

Then he said "what are you doing today?"

I said "I don't know. I'm tired as fuck."

He said "you slept already, I know what you can do."

I said "what?"

He said "get Kiana out of school early and bring her to the mall with you."

I said "she doesn't like me like that and I needa note from your mom."

He said "I got one just put today's date on it. And she adores you man. Take this card spend as much as you want."

I said "fine, but I gotta get cute incase I see one of my side niggas." He mugged the fuck outta me. I said "babe I'm just playing!" Then I gave him a kiss and said bye. After I got out the shower I changed into jeans with rips in them, a white tank top, a black butt length cargo jacket, a black necklace, and black Uggs. Then I did my makeup and wand curled my hair then pinned them so they'd be bouncier. At like 12 I took them out and by 12:30 I was on my way to her school. I went in the office and the guy was tryn flirt with me but clearly saw I was pregnant and my promise ring I was like the fuck. Then finally Kiana came into the office, she looked so pretty. We went to the mall and she was like I don't want anything, but I want to get stuff for Kj. I said "well I wanna get you some stuff, and we can still get stuff for Kj."

We went and got her stuff first, we got matching black and white little stripped pencil skirts. Then I got her a whole bunch of clothes, and then she said she was done and wanted to get stuff for Kj. I let her pick out whatever she wanted, all she got for him was clothes cause we have everything else we need. She said "all my friends have a crush on Kiyare. I don't know why, he's ugly."

I said laughing "don't call your brother ugly, cause what if my son looks just like him."

She said "but he's going to be cute because his mom is pretty."

I said "Awh thanks."

She said "so you and my brother are together?" I nodded. "I'll tell my friends to back off then because you guys are so cute together!"

I said "as long as their not trying to mess with him it's fine."

She said "they're trying. I need to be like you, you only mess with a few people. Plus I want to be like you, I want to have a good relationship with my boyfriend and his mom. Because right now she hates me and I don't know why. I'm suppose to go over their later, but I hate it because she hates me."

I said "whose your boyfriend?"

She said "this boy name Myles."

I said "I can go over and talk to her with you."