Chapter 13

3 months later

Kiana and Myles came over and Kiana was holding Kj. I was upstairs and Kiyare came up and laid between my legs on the bed. He said "gimme a kiss." I gave him a kiss and he said "Mom wants Kj later." I nodded.

I said "so what are we doing?"

He said "wanna go out?"

I said "sure."

He said "what's wrong?"

I said "nothing baby."

He said "tell me."

I said "my mom told me she doesn't want nothing to do with Kj, you, or me. Like why?"

He said "what happened?"

I said "she kept asking me. She was like are y'all going to get married and have more kids and I was like I don't know then she said we shoulda been married before Kj and how he was a big mistake. How she'll never claim him as her grandson because we were married when we had him." I had tears falling out my eyes.

He said "baby I'm so sorry. And I know your probably about to get mad at me but if she don't want nothing to do with us then fuck her."

I said "I know I tried to say that and think that, but she's my mom babe. My dad doesn't care neither do my brothers but my mom really doesn't like Kj."

He said "she probably just doesn't like me but it's ok because I got you and we can do this shit with or without her support ok?"

I said "ok but if I ever look upset or sum it's probably not about you. It's always my mom."

He said "I love you."

I said "I love you too daddy." He pulled me towards him and gave me a kiss.

He said "what I tell you bout calling me that? That's how we ended up with Kj."

I said "I know daddy."

He said "your killing me." I was kissing him. He said "later I'm gonna.." Then Kiana walked in.

I said "y'all leaving?"

She said "yea Kj is asleep in his crib."

I said "alright bye boo." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and a hug. Then Myles gave me a hug. After they left Kiyare got in between my legs.

He said "fuck the shit outta you." I smiled and he was kissing me. He said "I'll get Kj dressed you get everything ready."

I said "okay."

He gave me a kiss then helped me up. I made him bottles and got his clothes and bag ready. We went to his mom's house and stayed for an hour than left. When we got home he said "get dressed fancy and I'll be back at 8:30 to pick you up."

I said "okay can I have a kiss first?"

He pulled me towards him and gave me a kiss. After my shower I had my towel on my head and my PINK robe on. I took a picture on snapchat and sent it to him. Then I blowdried my hair and curled it. Then I did my makeup and contoured it perfectly. After I put on a white bodycon dress, sparkly silver red bottom heels, a sparkly silver necklace and a sparkly silver clutch. After Kiyare called me he said "baby come out." I walked out and he came towards me and was kissing me. He said "you ready?"

I said "yea."

We went to the car and I was taking pictures and videos for snapchat on his phone he said "my love, my love, my love."

I said "I love you."

He said "I love you too ma." After 20 minutes we were at this fancy ass restaurant. When we got inside we sat a booth. He had his hand on my thigh the whole time as we sat. He said "ass really jiggling."

I said "not like that."

He pulled me towards him and was kissing me. He said "cause I been putting in work."

I said "nah.."

He said "your always saying no, but watch when we get home I'm really gonna bust ya ass."

I said "or you can eat this..."

He said "or I can do both."

I said "yeah."

He smiled and pulled me towards him and was kissing me all over my face. He said "awh your so beautiful when you blush."

I said "but when I don't."

He said "your still beautiful."

I said "where's my food."

He said "here she come now." The lady came with our food and drinks. At desert he gave me this look.

I said "oh god what? Do I have food in my teeth?"

He said "no." I smiled and kissed him. He smiled so big, he said "you really don't understand how much I love you."

I smiled and said "I love you too." Then we ate and went to the car. I went into my side and he gave me a kiss and bit my lip.

He said "your lips are so big it should be considered a crime."

I said "there not even that big. Yours are just smaller."

He said "no they aren't my lips are bigger than yours."

I said "my lips are just more pouty then yours."

He pulled me towards him and gave me a kiss. When we went to the house he picked me up and put his hand up my dress. He moved my underwear over and started rubbing he said "you wet?"

I said "I could be wetter."

He laid me on the bed and took my heels off, my necklace off, then pulled my dress off. He gave me a kiss then started kissing me down my body. When he got to right under my belly button and he started licking right above wear my underwear started. Then he slowly pulled my underwear down and was eating my pussy. I started moaning loud as shit, he held my hips down as I started moving. After he finished he said "you ready?"

I said "no wait." I got off the bed unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his pants. I undressed him till he had nothing on then I unclipped my bra and started stroking him then got on my knees and started sucking his dick. He was groaning biting his lip. He pulled my head towards him so it went farther down, and I didn't gag or nothing I just continued sucking him.

He said "God damn."

Then his cum went all down my throat so I swallowed it. Then I said "now I am." He pushed me down on the bed and started kissing me. After he stuck it in then started fucking me. I said "shit deeper." He had these slow deep strokes and my head flew back. After a little while he flipped me over and started doing back shots.

I was already tired as shit like I felt myself ready to fall asleep because I already came like 5 times, after 30 more minutes he said "fuck," then came. We went into the shower and I cleaned him then he cleaned me. After he went out and changed the sheets. I dried off and went back into our room. He was laying down and had boxers on I just had one of his big t-shirts on. I laid in my spot and rubbed his chest. I know that sounds weird but that's how I fall asleep at night because when he was in a coma I couldn't feel his heart beat or feel his breathe while I was home so know I always do that and if he's not there I usually can't sleep cause I always think something is wrong. He said "baby stop thinking go to sleep."

I said "I love you."

He said "I love you too. Now go to sleep." I cuddled closer to him and fell asleep.