Chapter 17

1 month later

I️ laid in the bed of my new condo and nothing felt the same. I️ felt broken, a whole year he was cheating on me. I️ should've known, I️ feel so stupid. Kj was with Kiyare until I️ could get myself together. As I️ laid in my new bed the only picture I️ had in the room was on my nightstand and it was me, Kj, and Kiyare. I️ let out a loud sigh as all the tears came down my face. How could I️ be so fucking stupid? I️ just couldn't get the sounds of their moans in my house, coming from my bed.. Today was the weekly dinner his mom has and I️ missed them for like a month, I️ had to finally get up and get on with my life.

I️ got in the shower and blow dried than straightened my hair when I️ got out. I️ did my makeup than got dressed.

I️ made sure Kj's room was set up nice and just how he'd like because I️ was taking him back tonight

I️ made sure Kj's room was set up nice and just how he'd like because I️ was taking him back tonight. I️ got the house as she finished making dinner. As soon as I️ walked in Kj ran to me and said "Mommy! Mommy! I️ missed you."

I️ felt sadness overtake me again because I️ left my son just to heal, he should've stayed with me. I️ wrapped my arms around him and said "I️ missed you more pumpkin." Than his mom came out the kitchen, she said "my baby we missed you."

I️ smiled lightly and said "I️ missed you too." She wrapped me in a hug.

Kj held my hand and his mom said "well dinner's ready so come eat! I️ know you're hungry."

I️ followed her and when we got into the kitchen my eyes landed on Kiyare until I️ saw the girl Candace walk into the kitchen and said "baby are you coming to sit?" . I️ just looked up into the air trying not to be phased.

Kj said "come on mommy." Kiyare turned around and saw me. I️ didn't even look back at him I just followed Kj.

Kiyare said "Chantel can we talk."

I️ just walked passed him and Kj said "how's my little brother?"

I️ said "good look I️ have pictures of him for you, he kinda looks like a little alien."

Kj laughed and I️ showed him the ultrasounds he said "yes a little alien, no way that's my brother."

I️ said "that's how you looked when you was inside mommy too."

He said "so imma little alien?"

I️ said "yup." He started laughing so hard.

King, Kyair's son came over to me and said "Titi!" He ran into my arms and gave me a huge hug. He said "I️ missed you."

I️ felt so sad again because I️ just left everything at first even my kid, I️ just couldn't focus on anything but my dumb ass. I️ said "I️ missed you too."

During dinner Candace was like glued to Kiyare and kept smiling in my face trying to upset me. After dinner Kj said "mommy is my room ready?"

I️ said "yeah did you wanna stay with your dad or come see our new home?"

He said "our home."

I️ nodded. I️ said "go tell daddy bye." Kiyare came up to me after Kj said bye.

Kiyare said "please can we just talk?" I️ was about to say no when he took my hand and started talking anyways. He said "Chantel I️ can't tell you how sorry I️ am. I️ don't know how I️ can ever make this up to you."

I️ just looked at him like he was insane I️ said "you thought there was a chance? Of us getting back together? After you got in a relationship with the girl you've been having sex with for a year of our marriage? YOU THOUGHT I️ WOULD EVER TAKE YOU BACK? The only reason I️ came today is because of your family and my son, I️ don't want a god damn thing to do with you. Ever again. In my life. We don't need you. We would be fine on our own. But just remember when your with that bitch, who the hell held you down when you was in a coma. Remember that shit every time you fuck her in the bed I️ bought."

Kj and I️ left and when we got to the condo Kj said "MOMMY I️ LOVE IT!"