Chapter 1: The Boy in The Birdcage

Amon walked silently through the Aoigiri building, he had been chosen to go through the rooms to make sure there was no ghoul still in the building. He was just about to clear the building when he heard a groan of pain. It came from a room to his left, he peaked inside, and it was a huge room, with white floors, and a red cage around the walls, the floor was covered in blood, along with a chair and a bucket. Amon drew his quinque and stepped over to the chair, he peered into the bucket and almost vomited. Inside was dozens of fingers, toes and nails. Next to the buckets was a tray filled with bloody utensils. Amon looked over, and saw a body. The body of Jason. The groan of pain hadn't come from him though, Jason was long dead, his kagune sac ripped out of his body, and half of his back eaten. The sound came from a frail boy next to the corpse, a boy whith white hair, in black tattered clothing. "Are you alright?!" Amon rushed to the boy, wanting to save his life. No matter what species this boy was, he had been brutally tortured. He picked up the boy bridal style, with his quinque on the boys stomach. While walking out of the building, the boy woke up. He tried to free himself from Amon's grasp, but failing horribly, flopping like a dead fish. "Shhh it's okay. I won't let anyone hurt you" Amon whispered to the boy, who immediately calmed down and fell back to sleep. "All clear he said into his earpiece. Permission to go home?" Amon asked, he was very tired, and had fought a lot that night. "Permission Granted. Don't forget to rest!" His boss, Shinohara's voice replied. Amon just chuckled. Amon walked home, weary of other possible ghouls lurking around. He finally got home, and set the boy down on his bed, and went to turn on the bath. He made the water just warm enough that it wouldn't hurt the boys wounds, and blushed as he undressed the tired and beaten boy. He placed him into the bath and proceeded to wash his upper body, not allowing himself to look downwards. Amon didn't understand why he was feeling this way. He had always known he wasn't as straight as a ruler, but he had kind of always stuck with girls. But suddenly this boy in his bath made his face burn like fire, and wish to kiss his face, he is so cute!After cleaning the boy up, he put him into some of his clothes, but they were way too big. Oh well. It was either that or the ghoul was sleeping naked in his bed. He blushed so much at the though that he could of fried an egg on his face.

Okayyy well that's part one. Um I hope someone enjoyed this, really only posting this cause a friend wanted me to. 😗