10 | Chorum

Chorum {Dancing}

As Arya saw the familiar Narvian Academy she couldn't be happier. As much as she loved travelling through Kalvaria, it had been exhausting. She was looking forward to a good night sleep as well as a nice cooked meal. Arya first made her way to the stables in order to return Eclipse to his rightful home. She made sure he was groomed, fed, and hooves were cleaned before leaving the place in order to go to the academy.

The two women guarding the doors were not so unfamiliar to her. Arya noticed that one of them was Bianca. They both nodded to her in respect as she entered.

"Did Lady Zelie receive the message I sent?" Arya asked Bianca.

"Yes, we informed her as soon as we arrived at the academy."

Arya nodded satisfied with her response. She turned back towards the main dining hall where she could hear snippets of conversations. It seemed that she had arrived right on time for dinner. As she entered the dining hall she braced herself for the curious gazes that would try to penetrate her steely exterior.

She sat down on an empty seat making sure her gaze met Lady Zelie's. She smiled when she saw Arya, nodding her head that they would talk later on. Arya returned the gaze and was surprised to find another person at her table. It was Silvia who was sitting across from her eating her meal in silence. Arya didn't know how to react to this so she simple dug into her meal.

A few moments later Silvia disturbed the silence. "So how was the rest of your mission?"

"It was fine."

But it seemed that Silvia was not having it. "Come on, where did you go? How was the climate? How was the appearance?"

Arya knew where she was going with his. "If Lady Zelie did not tell you, then what makes you think that I would tell you?"

She finished the rest of her meal before exiting the dining hall. She knew that Silvia had wanted more information but Arya had no right to tell her Lady Zelie's missions. It was a secret between Lady Zelie and whomever she wished to divulge the information to. When Arya entered her chamber, she found that her absence and formed coldness in the room. She quickly lit the candles lining the wall before her eyes were draw to the parchment on the dresser table.

She picked up the note to read the following:

Arya, your schedule has been changed around due to the Heres Gladii. You will have dancing lessons in the main ballroom right after your embroidery class. In addition, Madame Mina has requested you to meet her after class in order to discuss additional practices with her. She wants to train you herself for the tournament. Believe me, this is a high honour and something she only did after I begged her to do so. I'm sure you will benefit from them greatly.

-Lady Zelie

It seemed that Arya had a lot of work to do in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arya, could you stay back for a moment?" Madame Kenna said.

Arya nodded. She had expected as such after reading the note form Lady Zelie. The rest of the students left the classroom giving questioning looks as they passed. Arya ignored them all and focused of Madame Kenna. When the last student had left the classroom Madame Kenna turned her gaze towards Arya.

"How was the trip to the Narvanian Academy?" she questioned.

"It was good. I met your cousin Alexander."