22 | Exitium

Exitium {Destruction}

Arya woke up with a startle as she heard a loud scream. Her hands instantly flew to her sword and she grabbed it and exited her room quickly as possible. Many others had woken up as well and they were trying to rub the sleep from their eyes.

"Is everything all right?"

"Who was screaming?"

"It must have been pretty serious..."

Arya could hear sobbing and it was becoming louder by the minute. She followed the voice and ignored the stares she was receiving. Clutching Anaz she slowly opened the door to see what was happening inside.

A girl lay on the floor and her face was covered by her hair so Arya was unable to see her face. All around her clothes had been scattered and most looked tattered and torn.

"What happened?" Arya asked in a serious voice.

The girl looked up surprise to see Arya standing in front of her. Tears were glistening down her cheek as she hiccuped the story. "-I came back and all the clothes were ri-pped. These were some of my most precious clothes! What is my papa going to say?"

Arya didn't know what to do with her crying figure but she felt someone else come into the room. Turning around Arya saw that it was Silvia still dressed in her sleeping suit although she seemed wide awake.

Good. Arya though internally. Silvia would be able to take care of her.

"Take her and get her cleaned up immediately." Arya commanded to Silvia.

Silvia nodded as she gently coaxed the girl up and out of the room. Once they left Arya walked around the room trying to seek clues as to who could have done this. She took a carefully look at the clothes and was surprised to see they had been cut in an unprofessional way. If the true intent was to destroy the clothing, clearly the person lacked knowledge about clothes.

Arya kneeled onto the ground in order to carefully inspect the floor. She looked everywhere but it seemed that the culprit had not left any clues. She was about to get up from the floor when she notices something, it was very thin but her sharp eyes had been able to spot it.

It was a short dark strand of hair. Arya knew it could not belong to any of the girls because they all had long hair and while there were a couple of girls that had shorter hair, they had lighter colored hair. Arya had a pretty good idea who had done this and she was going to prove her theory correct. She left the room only to bump into Yasmin who was standing outside the door.

"Where are you going?" Yasmin asked.

"To settle a score," Arya replied before she brusquely walked away to the opposite hallway.

Normally, Arya was not one to cause a big scene but this moment she wasn't fighting for herself but on behalf of another. She started banging on the room doors of all the Narvanian boys.

"Come outside you cowards." She yelled.

Most of the girls had followed her to watch what was going on as well. Many had actually brought along weapons as well. The boys came out of their rooms slowly trying to process what was going on.

Arya kept her eyes opening trying to find that boy with the same colored hair she had found in the girls room. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Aaron come out of his room. He looked quite surprised to see Arya standing in front of him.

"Why are you making all this noise?" He asked.

Arya ignored him and continued parading through the hallways in search of the culprit. She kicked open the doors that remained closed and whenever one of the boys decided to open their mouths she shut them up with a cold glare.