FAQs

Where is the academy located?

Since the Narvian and the Narvanian Academy were both destroyed, the new academy was built on the grounds near the castle in the city of Kathoria. The new academy was renamed to honour Lady Zelie and it has both boys and girls learning together under Arya and Aaron's control.

What about Arya's parents?

Truth be told, that was never supposed to be a part of the story, however Arya spends time looking through books trying to see if she can locate anything about her parents but she doesn't find anything because her parents were actually from Mavera (one of the three countries that join to attack Kalvaria). Her parents were fleeing from enemies in their home town so they hid Arya in one of the traveller's ships and she ended up in Evenna.

How does everyone react to Lady Zelie's death?

Well it obviously hits home for almost everyone especially the academy students. Their headmistress was someone to take care of them and now that she was gone they were worried that nobody would step up and take care of them but Madame Kenna and Arya worked it out together. King Rupert and Queen Marie probably had to have been affected the most. Their child died in front of them. Within the year, the King gives his throne to Zander and the couple move to a more quiet area.

Are Aaron and Arya married?

This answer will make a lot of you happy but yes they are. They were 'courting' for quite some time and Arya was scared at the idea of married however Aaron slowly convinced her to get married. So, they got married about two years before the epilogue in a small wedding that was attended by close friends and King Zander.

Do Arya and Aaron have any kids?

Currently no, but neither Arya or Aaron knows that Arya is actually three weeks pregnant in the epilogue ;)

Fun Facts

-Originally Prince Zander was supposed to die as well but I changed it after some consideration.

-This story started out as 'one of the element stories.' (Having the power to wield fire, water etc.)

-I knew the ending and Lady Zelie's death scene even before writing anything else.  

Still have a burning question? Post it in the comments below and I'll answer!