cнapтer 3

нere ιт ιѕ gυyѕ,

тнe cнapтer yoυ've all вeen waιтιng ғor!

тнιѕ ¢нαρтєя ιѕ ∂є∂ι¢αтє∂ тσ σиє σf му вєѕт fяιєи∂ѕ, ωнσ яєαℓℓу ωαитє∂ мє тσ υρ∂αтє тнιѕ вσσк, ѕσ нєяє уσυ gσ!:)

Tom P.O.V

I was scared, mostly because I wasn’t sure about who I was here.

At Downton, I knew who I was and I knew who I wanted to be, but it’s different here because I don’t know if I’ll be alive tomorrow.

A day hadn’t passed were I didn’t think about Sybil and what she would be doing, and whether or not she would be missing me as much as I’m missing her.

I wrote to her, every day to be exact telling her, how I was and how I couldn’t wait to see her.

However I hadn’t had any replies and I had written about...5 letters!

I had made a friend, his name is Charles, but he prefers it if I call him Charlie.

He is kinda the leader of the regiment, and he didn’t take no messing.

He was kind though and missed his family, which was his soon to be fiancé; who was pregnant.

Charlie was Catholic, and from Dublin. When his family found out about his Girlfriend being pregnant they weren’t happy. Especially his Father. He says his Father never looked at him and same and didn’t speak to him for about 3 and half months, but when he did speak to Charlie, he just shouted and said

“YOU HAVE SHAMED THIS WHOLE FAMILY AND NOW YOU MUST GO!”

That was the last time Charlie ever spoke to his Father, before he sent him of the war.

When I worked back at Downton I wrote to my Mother, nearly every week. I told my Mother about Sybil and in the beginning she wasn’t completely sure about the whole situation she even told me haw back it would make the Lord and Lady of Downton feel and better yet the newspaper article to come out the next day if they found out.

“Chauffeur Lad, and Lady Sybil Crawley’s Secret is out!”

Didn’t sound that mad to me, but of course my Mother didn’t like the idea of all the Women back in Dublin asking her questions once they found out.

After a few letters my Mother sent a letter, that wasn’t long and didn’t cost much to send.

But it meant the world to me.

Dear Son,

I hope this letter finds you well and in good health.

This letter I won’t write long because I only have one thing to say.

After reading about this Miss Sybil you have been bragging to me about for the last few months, I can honestly say that I think you my boy are in love with this lass.

So I have made my decision, and trust me this wasn’t an easy decision to make, but my choice is...

I want you to be happy Tom, so go to this girl and tell her how you feel!”

I couldn’t describe my happiness as I read to words; my Mother had finally accepted my love for Sybil.

 2 Votes Till Next Update!:) x