cнapтer 6

Hey there

Yes I know, it's been ages since the last update and I can tell it's been so long because I have found a grey hair! Joking!

Anyway, hope you like it! 

Comment.Vote.Follow

Sybil P.O.V

How was I to go on? Without Tom, that is.

I waited and waited, hoped and prayed, at the extreme I even considered going out there to find him myself.

It was no use.

I had to keep my one and only love a secret, perhaps if I had told my parents they would have considered me a burden.

“Our youngest daughter, who loves the chauffeur”

The title didn’t matter to me. Tom was a good man, more than that.                                       

He was my everything. My heart, my love and my life. To whoever wrote the quote “If you love someone let them go” how stupid you would have to be to believe it.

My mother kept pestering me about marrying, and having children, but how could I do all these things when the man I wanted to have them with wasn’t here.

However romantic Tom and I’s relationship may sound I have to tell you, it wasn’t always this way.

When I first realised I had stronger feelings for Tom, than I ever could imagine I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t ask anyone, the old books didn’t even help one bit. After all it was all about falling in love and living happily ever after, unfortunately that didn’t happen in the real world, that wasn’t what was going to happen between me and Tom.

In those fairy tales there wasn’t war, and boundaries or anything that could separate you apart from a brick wall and maybe a fire breathing dragon.

Today’s life consists of constantly being told what to do.

And I couldn’t do it anymore.

 I had had enough!

Tom’s P.O.V

Sybil

Where was she?

I awake in a panic, tossing and turning hoping to find Sybil beside me, telling me everything was going to be alright.

But I didn’t.

I angrily turned over facing the wall, picked up the chalk and drew another line to what seemed to be my death wall.

52 Days

They had kept me here, prisoner.

As if I had something to be ashamed of. In a weird way it almost made me feel like I was back home, watching Sybil from afar and hoping one day she’d be mine.

I wondered everyday how she was, what she looked like and if she could remember me?

I know it’s not healthy to think like that.

But I can’t help not feeling as if she said those things out of guilt, because I was the young chauffeur boy with no prospects and no future telling a Lady that I loved her.

Boy, I feel like an idiot.

Can someone really lie? To pretend that they don’t feel something for someone ever though they do, there is only so love someone, anyone can keep that bottled up.

That’s why I’m glad I said it when I did.  No she knows how I feel and how I would do anything to be with her again.

Would she wait for me?