cнapтer 10

Sybil P.O.V

I was never going to see him again?

To see the glow of his smile, or the aura of his joy.

How was I suppoused to carry on from this, I had planned a life. Centered around this one man who I loved..

Loved..

He's gone.

Tom P.O.V

What was the point in fighting I knew I had no choice in whether I saw another tomorrow, my life was in the hands on the men behind the trigger, on the opposing side.

I had sent a note destroying my heart and soul, with every press of the typer, however I knew my love would be forced into creating a more suitable lifestyles for herself, like she deserved. So if that lef to my pain in her honour so be it.

How long had this war gone on for, I questioned myself. Yet I found myself puzzled. I no longer needed to know how long it be would till I saw her again, because either way, I wouldn't.

Boom

The sounds are getting louder as the day draws to a close and I find myself becoming sleepy, and drifting into an unconcious state where Sybil is here to comfort me.

I like this place; it feels like home.

Hey guys I'm so sorry it's really short, but I'm finding it really difficult to come up with ideas, as said before any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks for reading

QueenB 

xox