Chapter 11: Fast Forward 1

This is just a chapter of short events through their second and third years. (INCLUDING RONALD WEASLEY). Enjoy :}

***

Summer before second year

Draco and Catriona continued visiting each other almost everyday, except for the days where Draco had to go into the city or visit someone with his parents. When that did occur however, Catriona was able to vist Ronald and his family. She had great fun playing quidditch with Ron's twin brothers Fred and George, and his little sister Ginny, whom she got along with beautifully. They became great friends, though Catriona despised Percy. Ron told Cat that everyone did, so it was nothing to feel guilty about. 

The Train Ride

Draco and Catriona went together to the train station, and were in the same compartment. The only thing was.. Pansy was back.

"P-Pansy? Is that really you?" Draco asked cautiously, careful to keep his distance. Pansy had changed. She was very pale, even paler than Draco. Her hair had grown longer, and she looked as if she hadn't slept in years.

"No shit." Pansy replied angrily, giving Catriona a death glare.

"You don't need to swear," muttered Catriona, and Draco nodded his head solemnly. 

"Shut up and leave." Pansy said quietly, looking at her feet.

"And if we stay?" Draco asked tautingly, and Catriona immediately looked up worriedly.

"Draco, just leave her." she whispered in his ear.

"Alright," he replied, and they made their way to the front of the compartment, where the only space left was with Hermione Granger.

"Wheres's Potter and Weasley?" Catriona asked her, trying to sound as rude as possible in front of Draco.

"They didn't come." Hermione replied, looking out of the window, "You're welcome to stay, but please don't talk to me."

"I'm fine with that," Draco said under his breath, and they took their seats until they arrived at Hogwarts. Then, everything continued regularly. 

Herbology with Gryffindor

One day, Catriona found herself in the same Herbology lesson as Ronald, Harry, and Hermione. At first she thought it a mistake, and shortly realised that it was indeed the right class. They were repotting Mandrakes. Ron had one chance to talk to her.

"Listen, about the first night back-" Ron began, but was shortly cut off by Catriona.

"Swear to me you won't ever do that again, Ronald Weasley." Catriona said in a sharp whisper, "Granger was worried sick, and now people are thinking that Potter's the heir of Slytherin."

"What?! Who told you that?!" Ron asked, trying his best to keep his voice low.

"All the Slytherins, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws are talking about, Ron!" Catriona explained, "He can speak Parseltongue and all that! You saw the sign."

"Yes, but that was never HARRY!"

"I know, BUT Draco isn't falling for it! And haven't you heard about your dad?" Catriona told him.

"My dad?" Ron asked confused.

"Alright, everybody! Gather everything and we'll go to your next class." came Madam Sprout's voice, and they all left. Ron was wanting to talk to her so badly, but she had gone home for both winter and easter holidays.

At the end of the year, they found out about the Chamber of Secrets, and went home with the strangest thoughts.

"I can't believe it wasn't Potter." Draco said angrily, "I mean, he's a Parseltongue!"

"Let it go, Draco." Catriona said, and they got off the train and went home.

Summer of 2000 (Third year)

Draco and Catriona's hormones were acting up, but they kept it to themselves. In December, they started dating. They'd be caught sometimes strolling in the field, hand in hand.

They hadn't started snogging...yet.

Ron had seen it all, but was becoming a tiny bit jealous. Then Hermione punched Draco, and he had feelings instantly. Draco, however, was hurt terribly.

"She called me a foul loathsome evil little cockroach," he whispered to Cat. "Is it true?"

"Of course not!" Cat said confidently, and went back to taking care of his nose. Madam Pomrey had fixed it, but it bled from time to time.

***

Sorry It's short! Next chapter will please you!