Chapter 4: THE MEETING

Harry woke at 6 am the next day as he had to leave the house quite early if he wanted to be at the leaky cauldron by 12. He forced himself out if bed and got dressed. After that, he realised that it was too early to have breakfast so he sat down at his desk and stared at the dark mark that was burnt into his skin. He started at it for an hour, just thinking, then went down for breakfast at 7am. After breakfast, he left number 4 Privet Drive and began walking to the train station when a thought hit him. He stopped walking and put his wand arm out in front of him and quick as lighting, a great, big , purple triple decker bus appeared in front of him and the conductor, Stan Shunpike, stepped down to let Harry on to the bus. The bus only took 5 mins to get to the leaky cauldron and it was still only 11:30. Harry bought himself a butter beer and sat at a table to wait for the others. Only 5 mins later, Neville and Luna walked in to the leaky cauldron hand in hand. "Hello Harry. Can we sit with you?", said Luna dreamily. "No, erm sorry guys but I'm waiting for the others so that we can talk in private", replied Harry sheepishly. "Harry, we are staying no matter what you say because no matter what happens, we will stand by you.", said Neville bravely. "Okay then, just take a seat", replied Harry nervously. He was worried about what Luna and Neville would think about him once he told them his big decision. 10 minutes later, Hermione, Ginny, Sirius and Lupin arrived. They all sat in the private booth so that they wouldn't be overheard. "Is everything okay?", asked Hermione anxiously. "Yeah I've just got something to tell you.", replied Harry. "Go for it", said Sirius. "My parents are alive", Harry said and then continued, ignoring the confused looks from the others. " Dumbledore has been lying to me and to them. They thought that I was dead just like how we thought they were dead. Then I got really mad so I decided that I wanted to get revenge on Dumbledore so I joined the dark side and now I am a death eater and I have the dark mark.",said Harry confidently. Hermione was the first to break the stunned silence. " well if you are a death eater, I am too and I am sure that the others are with you 100%. Right guys?", said Hermione. The others nodded their heads. "Okay. I will arrange for the dark lord to give you the dark mark. The only problem is going to be telling Ron.", said Harry nervously.