Chapter 14: Gryffindor vs Slytherin

(sorry guys I know that i haven't updated in ages but its just because I have been really busy with my new instagram fan account which is _fandom_feels_fangirl and i started reading the mortal instruments books and watching the shadowhunters series, which has been taking up a lot of time. I have also been on holiday with no access to wifi and I have writers block and had no clue what this next chapter was gonna be about.)

Harry was supposed to be in detention. He should have been sitting in dumbledores office with Ron, writing 500 lines of " I shall not throw food" but somehow, Professor snape had managed to get him out of the detentions. Now, Harry and Draco were lounging in the Slytherin common room, chatting and rifling through the pages of quidditch through the ages. Ginny and Luna were sitting on the squishy chairs in front of the roaring fire  chatting and giggling about boys. Hermione had her nose in a book. "It's the first quidditch match of the season tomorrow", said Draco happily. "Yeah, we're playing against Gryffindor", Harry smirked. "You worried about playing your old team?", Draco asked. "Nah, it's them that should be worried about playing us!", replied Harry confidently. Just at that moment, Harry's scar began to burn. His eyes were steaming and his vision became swirling Colours of emerald and silver. Then there was nothing but blackness...

( sorry for the really short chapter but the next chapter will be updated today as well and it's gonna be longer )