chapter 19

A/N: I really am sorry for the really long wait for this chapter but I didn't know what to write next. Plus, I have been busy writing my Divergent story and my Maze runner story and I have been a bit focused on catching up with my TBR pile.

Harry awoke from yet another nightmare. He was doused in sweat and the shivers of fear from the nightmare still lingered, dancing across his skin. He sat up in his emerald green double bed and rubbed his eyes with the heel of his hand. It was the same nightmare. The same one that had been haunting his dreams for the past 2 weeks. It was always the same. The flash of blinding green light, Dumbledore's motionless body, and the slightly haunting song of fawkes the Pheonix. Then the scene would shift to blackness. Harry could never see anything but he could always hear the barely distinguishable whispers and the harsh pull of a dark magic, slowly consuming him. Harry desperately wanted the dark power, but as much as he clawed his way through the darkness, it was always just out of his clutch. He groaned in frustration as he tried to think. The dream was obviously trying to give him some kind of hint but he couldn't figure it out. He thought back to his dream. The first part of the dream was Dumbledore. Harry could understand why the dead headmaster would haunt his dreams, he'd killed him, and it was going to take him a while to get over that. But the darkness... he just couldn't understand what it meant. Was the darkness somehow related to Dumbledore. He strained his mind, still seeing only darkness, but then a symbol pierced through the veil of darkness and presented itself in front of Harry. A triangle with a line and a circle in the middle. He's seen the symbol before, but he couldn't remember where. He groaned once again and ripped the covers off him, before clambering out of the bed. He paused on the way out of his room to glance at the clock. It was 3am. He quietly opened his door and shuffled down the deserted halls of the Malfoy Manor. After they had left Hogwarts, the dark lord insisted that Harry and his friends stay at the Malfoy's Manor where they would be safe. Lucius Malfoy he been surprisingly nice to Harry and his friends, welcoming them graciously. Harry made his way to the library, selected a book and settled down in a squishy chair by the fireplace. He opened the dusty, old book and began rifling through the yellowed pages until he found what he was looking for. The symbol was printed on the page. Underneath was a few paragraphs of writing that explained that the symbol was called the deathly hallows. That it was a symbol of immense power. The symbol represented the elder wand, the resurrection stone and the invisibility cloak. Harry knew that if he had all three of those objects, he would be unstoppable. Not even Voldemort would be able to stop him. And what's better, Harry knew where one of them where. He would recognise that printed picture of the elder wand anywhere. That was the wand that Albus Dumbledore was holding when he died. And Harry was pretty sure that he knew where to find it. Buried with Dumbledore himself.