Chapter 13: The food fight

*okay guys so I know that this chapter doesn't seem relevant to the story but the characters are in school so they need to have a little bit of fun*

The excitement buzzed through the air as the students made their way to the great hall for the Halloween feast. The staircases were glowing with bright orange pumpkins and the ghosts glided around moaning their sad songs. The great hall was lit with thousands of beautiful floating candles. Harry sat down at the Slytherin table next to Draco and tucked into a delicious feast of roast chicken and mash potatoes. He was just about to take a second bite of the beautiful food when something wet and sloppy hit him on the back of the head. It was mashed potatoe.He whipped his head around to see Ron and Seamus, both wearing identical smirks. Harry was infuriated! He nudged Draco who smirked and grabbed a great big blob of cake and lobbed it over the heads of the Hufflepuffs and hit Ron right in the face. Seamus retaliated by throwing some more potatoe but he missed and hit a ravenclaw who shrieked loudly and started throwing things. Soon, the entire school joined in to food fight. The teachers shouts of anger went unheard as the students battle cries shook the ceiling of the great hall. "SHUT UP!!", Boomed Hagrid. The hall fell silent. Many of the students were frozen, poised to hit their next victim. Dumbledore stood up to address the students just as a huge glob of treacle pudding hit him in the face and slid down his crooked nose. The whole hall fell into a shocked stupor as they glanced around, trying to discover who threw it. Harry Potter stood their smirking...