~15~

•Derek Hale•

I'm so angry. So sad. I stormed out of the hospital and went to look for Ennis. He's the cause of this. He ruined my life. I have no idea who set fire to my house but I have an idea. Maybe a year and a half ago, I was seeing this girl named Kate. She's an Argent. A hunter. I didn't know at first and once I figured out she figured out that I'm a werewolf. She's crazy. I think it's her but it could be Ennis. I found him not too far from the border of my house's property. "Ennis!" I yelled as he stood there with a smirk. I tackled him to the ground and punched him in the face. "It's your fault! It's all your fault! My girlfriend won't talk to me anymore and my family is dead! All because of you!" I shouted in his face and didn't stop punching him until he shoved me off of him and my back hit a tree.

"News flash Derek, I didn't set your house on fire! I just got here! I turned your girlfriend for you! So you guys can be together! Peter told me about her! And told me that it's better if she's a werewolf! I trust him!" Ennis fought back.

"Peter? Out of all people to trust, it's Peter. He's one of the sneakiest bitches there is. Will and Maelie are gonna leave Beacon Hills anyways. Don't try and stop them," I said and he nodded.

"I'm stupid for turning them, I know," he said and I walked back to the remains of my house and thought.

Maelie is the love of my life and always will be. I don't care if she hates me. I don't care if I'm 16 and don't know what love is. News flash. I do. Mae showed me what love is.

Even though we were only together for a little over a month, it was still the best thing that ever happened to me. It's crazy how fast things can fall apart. Just when things are good, they get bad.

But hey, that's the part of beacon hills.

••
a/n
WOAHHHHHHHHH BYEEEE
-kel