~18~

•Maelie Rogers•

Packing. It's so annoying. I picked up a snowglobe that Stiles got me when they went on vacation once. I have to go talk to him. Maybe Scott's over, since they're with each other every second of everyday. I walked out the front door and across the street. I knocked on the Stilinski's door. "Hi Mr. Stilinski!" I exclaimed.

"Hello Maelie what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Well you know how I'm moving... I just wanted to talk to Scott and Stiles before I leave tomorrow... well I'll probably come back before then but I still wanna tell them," I said.

"Well they're both in the basement playing video games," he said. I gave him a nod and walked downstairs.

"Stiles?" I asked and he paused the game and looked at me.

"Hi Maelie," Scott said quietly.

"Hey. Listen guys, I'm going to be moving. So you might not have as cool as a babysitter I was," I said smiling a bit. Tears filled both Scott and Stiles eyes. That made me start to cry a little.

"What about Derek?" Stiles asked.

"I don't really talk to him anymore..." I trailed off. Both boys tackled me in a hug. "That's why I'm going to spend the rest of the day with you guys!" I said but they still couldn't stop crying. These boys will literally be the death of me. They're so sweet and amazing. They're going to grow up but still always be the same boys. They are probably one of the reasons on why I'm dreading on leaving Beacon Hills. I just need to get away from everything. Even if that means leaving the boys that I considered my little brothers.

Eventually, we all stopped crying and they unpaused the game. I just want these boys to be happy. I remember the day that Stiles introduced me to Scott 4 years ago.

Flashback:

I just got home from school and I was sitting on my porch eating a snach and doing some homework. "Hey Maelie!" I heard a voice yell.

"Oh hey M—" I was about to say his name but he cut me off and said,

"Stiles."

"Hey Stiles!" I said. There was a small boy, with dark brown long hair and an uneven jawline standing next to Stiles.

"Maelie! I made a friend! Scott this is Maelie. Maelie this is Scott," Stiles introduced.

"Hi Scott!" I said with a smile.

"Hi," he mumbled to me. He seems like a nice kid. Just kind of shy. Okay maybe a lot shy. Maybe he's more comfortable with Stiles. Plus he just met me and I'm a girl. It could also be that I'm 6 years older than they are. But Scott was a sweet kid. And I'm guessing that Stiles didn't tell him his real name because it's really embarrassing and hard to pronounce. I like Stiles... I think it fits....

End of Flashback:

I smiled at the memory. They were probably 2 of the cutest boys I've ever seen in my whole entire life. I'm dreading to not be here watching them grow up. They're like my brothers. Do you know how many times I watched them? Took them to the park? Got them icecream? Got them out of trouble? So many. It makes me upset when I think about leaving them.

A few hours later I left and got back to my house. Final goodbyes are tomorrow. Today, was just the day that I prepared myself to go. And let go. Which I don't even know if I can do that.

••
a/n
Hiiiii! So a few people have been asking me to update bc they love my story so i just wanted to say thanks:) but... yeah almost over... i hope you guys are enjoying this book... knowing me I'm gonna cry when I write the next chapter... wish me luck:)
-kel