~16~

Maelie Rogers•

One week has passed. It's insane. Our life was so stable and now it's not. I sat at the kitchen table eating the mac and cheese I made. "Will," I said and he picked up his head. "We can't stay here. We can't. Let's leave for a bit. We can always come back," I pleaded.

"I agree. It's just Ennis wants to meet us. He said he needs to talk to us. We do that tonight. Then we discuss the rest okay?" he asked and I nodded. This is probably the most conversation that has happened since mom died. I needed fresh air.

"Will I'm gonna go stand outside," I said and he nodded. I walked out the front door and stood there, leaning against the banister of the stairs. I saw Mr. Stilinski and Stiles come home. I kind of zoned out because within seconds Mr. Stikinski was standing next to me.

"How are you Maelie?" He asked.

"I'm fine I guess. Still... adjusting. How about you?" I asked.

"Me too Maelie. Stiles has been wanting to see you. When I told him to wait inside because I'm gonna talk to you, he immediately begged me to go but I said no because I wanted to see how you are first," he said.

"I'll go over now!" I said, faking a smile. Sheriff Stilinski and I walked over to their house. Once we stepped inside Stiles almost toppled me over with a hug. "Hey Stiles," I said.

"Dad can you leave for a second?" He asked sweetly and Mr. Stilinski laughed a bit but walked away anyways. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. Stiles don't worry about me! I'll be fine!" I said although I'm broken on the inside.

"Remember what you told me? How my mom would want me to be strong, so would yours. Maelie, I don't want to see you cry ever. Be strong," he said. Damn, for a little kid, he has knowledge.

"Wow Stiles, 10 years old and you're already smarter than I am," I said and he grinned. "I'm gonna go, I have some things to take care of, okay?" he nodded.

"Mae? Are you leaving Beacon Hills?"

"I don't know Stiles, maybe. We'll talk about that later. Bye," I said and walked out the door and to my front porch to find Will waiting for me.

"Let's go," he said and we got in his car and took off. We're meeting Ennis at the high school. I can't believe this. I'm a werewolf. It still doesn't sound right to me. Werewolf, the word was foreign in my vocabulary but now, it's apart of my life.

Within minutes we were at the high school. I saw Ennis sitting at the top step. We got closer to him and stood infront of him. "So uh—" Ennis startes but Will cut him off.

"You may be an alpha. But you sure as hell aren't ours. You may have been the one to give me this power but I don't care. We're leaving Beacon Hills and you can't stop us," Will said sternly.

"Alright..." Ennis said and got up to walk away. Damn that was easy. On the way home, Will explained to me what I'm going to do. Tonight, I'm supposed to pack all my clothes but leave some out for tomorrow. We're gonna pack everything in our rooms as well. He's going yo hire a guy to move the furniture and we're going to stay at our aunt's house in Colorado. She doesn't use it, it's not even furnishes, but she said we can use it for the time being. Tomorrow would be my last day at school and I have to hand in all my textbooks and clean out my locker. Then we're going to leave. Somewhere in between I wanna say goodbye to Melissa and Sheriff Stilinski and of course Scott and Stiles. I don't intend on talking to Derek. I love him but I can't love him anymore. He ruined my life. I can't forgive and forget that easily. Now I have to pack up my old life and move it somewhere else... fun.

••
a/n
hiiiiiiiiiiiii! so how's your day?? hopefully it's AMAZING! if not then I'm sorry... hopefully my fanfic helped??? lmk lol ty!!
-kel