26.CHAPTER

26.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot to Mama Chocolate :D

PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey my babies, Mama Chocolate knows you guys want to murder me at this point, but the very day after my finals were over, I was offered the opportunity to go on a little adventure with a building crew, we build houses for the less privilege, I have always wanted to do something like this, so when I was offered the opportunity to come (no pun intended) I did not even hesitate in saying yes, but I was not told that there was not going to be all the necessities where we were going, turns out our first stop is up in one of the mountains of Panama, so there is no internet or phone service up here or electricity for that matter, we use solar panels but only for the machineries, we all are basically living in tepee looking tents the natives prepared for us to sleep in. (So nice of them :)

If we want to make a call we have to go down the mountain, which is a 1 hour 45 minutes walk to get to a little town. We have to get water from a river to shower, the water of that river is so clean, deep and beautiful that many days we just jumped into it instead of carting water back to our living area, especially after a long day of work, even though Mama Chocolate can't swim I get in the water to enjoy so YaY for me it a huge step in my opinion. Our drinking water is thankfully brought up in bottles, but food is prepared on fires outside, the food is awesome and always fresh, the natives are great I have made friends hehehehe.

Interesting fact, the women of this tribe do not wear clothing on their upper halfs, so you get boobs parade all day, their body paints and beadings are awesome. I am really having a great time, but I am scared all the time of the creepy crawlers, like spiders, scorpions or roaches, basically anything insect is a problem, but apart from that everything was awesome.

So for those who wrote me messages and posted on my wall asking if I was sick or something worse, don't worry my babies, thank God Mama Chocolate is ok, a little thinner from all the hard work, but it was something worthwhile, because we were able to build twelve large two to three bedroom houses for families.

Anyway, now that you all know why I was missing for so long, here is the awaited chapter. Hopefully my friend give you all more details about my situation ^_^

Roman's Point of View:

Bulldozing my way over to that woman I practically push her aside to assist my baby of the floor, I lean down to grab him up in my arms, not giving a damn that everyone is there, but he gently yet firmly push my hands aside, "Thank you for offering Mr. Steele, but I can get up on my own" he smile at me, but that smile never reach his eyes, as he calmly gets back up on his feet, he looks really calm but his eyes are telling another story, he is gazing at that woman and the look he is directing her way is not a pleasant one.

His eyes are blazing with anger, yet he has somehow manage to control it holding it all inside, I really don't know how he is doing it, but I can't help but admire his poise, he is showing that woman that he has more class than what she has in her pinky, I feel so proud of him, he is a lot better than me let me tell you, trust and believe that. His poise is the only reason I am keeping my cool.