32.CHAPTER

32.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment if you are enjoying this story, it will be much appreciated :D

Hey my loves, here is chapter 32, I hope you all like where it is going and how everything is turning out so far. I did had plans for this book to finish at chapter 30, but as always my plans never work out because I always feel that in some aspects I am lacking so I have to reread a few times to decide and usually the story ends up getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger still until I feel like I have covered all aspects that needed to be cover. I always have a problem with this because things never fit into the time frame I created, but this time I don't have a problem with it because I do love where it is heading.

Anyway enough of my rambling kiddies, here is chapter 32 ^_^'

Cayan's Point of View:

"Caleb lets talk" Logan's voice ring out almost in a demanding manner immediate know he is talking to Cal, I begin walking faster to get there before another battle breaks loose, "We have nothing more to say to each other Logan, what needed to be said has already been said so lay off me, I have no time for it or you" I hear Logan's sigh and frustrated growl just before I enter the girls playroom, they both turn towards me, Caleb instantly jerks his hand away from Logan walking over to me with a shaky smile and worried expression, "Cee, is everything alright? Has Laura.......?" I know what he is about to ask and quickly shake my head no,

"She is fine Cal, though we still have to wait a bit for the paramedics, they have to trudge through a lot of snow to get here, but Gabe is keeping her as stable as he can, even though he is very worried because she needs blood" I answer him, he nods then, "So what are you doing down here right now?" he ask, I smile and point towards the play area, "I came to see my girls, I miss them a lot and I hope they are still awake for me to kiss them good night" he smile pointing towards the play area, "They are still very much awake, I don't think they are going to sleep without seeing their Yanyan, they really missed you all day today, the only way we could keep them calm was by telling them that you were coming soon to see them" I chuckle with him going over to their play area.

"Mone, Samantha, where are my angels? Yanyan is here for you my babies" I call watching them huddle together muttering in their own little lingo, they squeal as I call out for them and quickly toddle their way over to where I am, they both lifts their arms while looking really excited, "Yanyan up peas" I scoop them up kissing both their cheeks, "Did you guys miss Yanyan?" I ask, they both hug me snuggling against my neck as they continue to kiss me ignoring my question, I guess they are pretty much answering it without saying a word, I smile at them, "You are such good girls, I miss my angels a lot too" I murmur between them, rocking their little bodies back and forth on my lap, we sit like that for a while until they both wiggle for me to let them down, they go in to their playroom get some of their toys and come back.

I know its play time, they want me to do what we always do together, we play together, I sing for them, they dance about and it goes on, for some reason I never get tired of playing with them, they can definitely be a handful sometimes especially when they both become stubborn and don't want to cooperate with me no matter what I do, but somehow we always come to an unspoken agreement of they being the kids and I the adult and things goes back to being smooth and peaceful.