31. CHAPTER

31. CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will send virtual chocolate kisses and hugs :D

Hey my babies, here is chapter 31 for you I hope you al enjoy it :). This story is gradually coming to a close, I hope it has been an enjoyable ride for everyone involve; the old fans, the new fan and the silent fans, I really thank you all for being with me throughout the whole process of it all. Its going to soon be a year of me being gone, but it was for a good cause, I did leave you guys in great hands while I was away, hopefully when I get back you guys can help me thank her for all her help, especially with the new stories I have completed and send for her to upload in one go for you guys to enjoy. Anyway that is all for now. Lets get chapter 31 started ^_^

Cayan's Point of View:

Even after I have redress about an hour ago he is still chasing after me like a kid, I have been cornered more times than I actually counted and have been kissed within an inch of my life every time he catches me all the while I could feel him wanting to take it further but has been holding back due to me still being sore from our earlier sexual activities and him just wanting to 'spoondle' me as he says his play on the words 'spoon' and 'cuddle'. I do have to say that I am really enjoying this side of him, so carefree and happy; truth be told, I would have never thought that this big, strong, dominant man would ever let down his guard and bare himself to me the way he did. With that action alone he finish broke down the remaining walls I was holding onto, by opening up the way he did made them crumble to the ground in one swoop.

I can definitely say that I fell even more in love with him when he decided to share deep parts of himself with me without me even asking. To tell the truth I no longer cared about what happened between us on that unfortunate day, I had already forgiven him for that and today I completely forgot about it but when he confessed his feelings for me in the living room in the presence of everyone as witnesses; that action alone was all my poor heart could take as my feelings overflow and burst forth like high pressured water from a dam, gushing, pouring and mingling with his.

Even though I knew we had to talk, it was not important anymore because I knew we was going to resolve whatever come our way.

I was so deep in thought that I did not realized when I stopped until thick muscle arms wrap around me from behind, "I got you now, you little devil" he whisper in my ear sucking it into his mouth where he proceed to lick and nibble on it, I moan at the delicious as delicious sensation begin to course through my body I want to yield to him so badly, but I am still in a playful mood and I want him to work a little harder before I give in again, so as he is getting fully into the mood his arms relax around me and just like that I was able to free myself and I wasted no time in shooting off again, running towards the door of his office, after reaching my destination I turn around and gaze into his pouting face, "Awww, why are you pouting baby? Are you mad that I got away? Yes. Well then, what are you waiting for my beautiful caveman? Come and get me" I tease him sticking out my tongue as I wiggle my butt at him, then once again I sprint off giggling.