3.CHAPTER

3.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :)

Roman’s Point of View:

As he walks out the room to call his friend I could not help as my eyes as hungrily devour the delectable sight of his jean covered ass, damn I wonder how it will feel in my hands as he bounce up an down on my cock, just imagining it had me swelling in my pants, shit I have to control myself, my nieces needs him more than I do, I just have to distract myself with other things that don’t include the luscious body of my new nanny.

I look around and saw that my little two angels had fallen asleep, we had to get going, I excused myself from the ladies and headed outside looking for Cayan, as I turn the corner I heard a musical laughter, I immediately know its him, but I want to know what he is laughing so much about, as I got closer to heard his conversation on the phone I could see his face but he was not aware that I was there........

“Just meet me at the apartment, I will call you when we are leaving here ok. Lets not talk anymore because people are going to think I have lost it laughing here like a crazy person.” he said with laughter in his voice.
He was quiet for a while, my guess he’s listening to the other person talk then he continues the conversation.......

“You will pay for this Cain” he threaten the other person on the phone, then he said something that made my heart clench in my chest and see red.... “You are a sexy man, love ya” he said laughing, I could not stop myself from walking over to him; who the hell is he talking to, fuck that and the guy that is on the other end, his luscious body belongs to me in other words he is mine and I don’t share, even though those thoughts should not be raging in my head they were and I could not stop myself.

He laugh again, that sweet melodic sound tingle over my skin and I knew immediately that I want him to laugh for me alone, I am shaken by such thoughts but that did not change the fact of how angry I am, he most have heard me he spins around hanging up the phone looking at me with those deep hot chocolate eyes.

He looks so innocent just staring at me but that innocent look is not going to deter me from my purpose, he needs to know I will not tolerate that type of behaviour, I know he can see the anger radiating from my body, I seriously wanted to kill the guy he was saying he loves earlier, then hammer my cock into Cayan until he pass out from the pleasure so he can know who owns him.

I walk up to him, he backs up until his back hits wall, sealing him in nicely between the wall and my body I feel a shiver runs through his body, leaning down to peer into his chocolate color eyes.

“Mr. James was that one of your many lovers on the phone?” That question rush out of my mouth before I could even stop it, he just continue staring at me with confusion written on his cute face “I will have you know that I am not going to tolerate you bringing your lovers over to my home when you’re taking care of my girls”.

“You will not have a lover, one of the specifics of this job is for you to be single and not be distracted” something I had never felt before rush and take over my body, scaring me with its possessive nature, but I don’t want to put a name to this emotion.

“But I don’t have a lover Mr. Steele, that was just my friend Cain playing around as he always do, I always respect, I will never take a stranger around the girls, please don’t worry I will never invite anyone over to your home” he said this in a quivering small voice.

I wanted to punch myself for loosing control like that, I did not want to hurt him, but I know I did by the glistening in his eyes, I feel so low, but I was like a primitive marking his territory to war off any other male who dares to want something that belongs to me, I really don’t know why he affects like this. Fuck. Now I really have to stay away of my house, if I don’t I’m pretty sure I will find the first opportunity to fuck him rawly into oblivion.

I step away from him, clenching my muscle to gain control over my thoughts and myself to not say anything stupid again, when I turn back to face him I showed him a calm that I was far from feeling......

“I hope it be that way Mr. James, now please lets go back to the conference room get the girls, go to your apartment for your stuff and finally to the house so you can settle in” he nodded not looking in my direction as he headed towards the conference room.

I walk in after five minutes to find him bundling up the girls in their Winter coats, and getting everything ready to leave, after they were ready, he got their bag on his shoulder, place them in their strollers said bye to the ladies  and walk out not looking at me, I got all my stuff and went after him, he was standing at the elevator waiting, I touch his shoulder and gesture towards my private elevator, he nodded and got inside not saying anything to me, pulling out his cellphone he wrote to someone I assume it was his friend, then he basically ignores me until we got down to my car, where he proceed to secure the girls in carefully I had to admire his delicateness with my little angels, he indeed is a natural.

After he was sure the girls were secure, he proceed to fold the stroller brushing my hands away when I tried to help him, after he was done he waited for me to open the back, set the stroller inside then got inside the car sat down and wait until I got in, oh I see my little Caramel can hold a grudge how cute, wait did I just call him “My Caramel” gosh this is going to be a serious problem, but I could not help looking at those full lips and imagine them around my pulsing cock sucking me vigorously down his throat until I explode, I shudder and my cock twitch in my pant letting me know that he too likes that idea.

Shaking my head to clear it of that alluring image, I ask him the location of his apartment he softly give me the direction, then continue ignoring me once again as he looks out the window turning his head every few minutes to look at the girls as they sleep peacefully.

We drive in complete silence for about ten minutes until I could not take it anymore.... “Cayan?”

“Yes Mr. Steele” he answer still looking out the window at the passing scenary.

“I apologize for the way I acted back at the office, I was just worried about the girls” he turns to me frowning “Why? Do you think I will do something to harm them” he ask his voice fill with disbelief.... “No I just don’t want a stranger coming over that’s all” I answer him, not wanting to reveal my true intentions of wanting to keep him for myself only, if it was left to me I would lock him inside my house so only me can enjoy his company.

He sigh “Mr. Steele”

“Call me Roman” I corrected him wanting to hear my name slip past those sexy lips..... “Mr. Steele I can’t call you by your first name, it will be disrespectful also you are my boss so its better staying formal” he says in a serious tune looking at me....