19.CHAPTER

19.CHAPTER

WARNING MY BABIES, SOME MORE MXM ACTION ENJOY, DON’T FORGET YOUR TISSUES, I AM NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR RUIN KEYBOARDS AND IPADS, IF BLOOD AND DROOL SPATTERS ON THEM LOL.
JUST KIDDING MY BABIES, ENJOY ^_^.

Please Vote and Comment, Mama Chocolate will really appreciate it :D

Hey to all my sexy chocolate babies, I am sure you loved the previous chapter, I hope you show just as much love to this one too, hope you all enjoy it, and please don’t forget to tell me what you think ^_^

Cayan’s Point of View:

“Ahhhhh yes! Yes daddy deeper, fuck me harder!” I scream out as Roman pounds into me over and over again, moans and cries of pleasure are bursting from my lips in pants, as he pound away inside my spasming ass, I never thought that sex would be this great, now I see what all the rage was about, this is out of this world.

From the very moment he thrust inside of me for the first time, I became addicted to the wonderful sensation and insatiable heat and lust, that controls my body.

Pulling my back more towards his chest he begins hammering into me faster, “You like it when daddy f*ucks you hard, don’t you baby?” he growl in my ear as he nibbles and runs his tongue over it, making me shudder and keen every time his wet tongue slide over its sensitive shell.

“Yes daddy, I love it, I love your big c*ock, more please give me more” this comes out of my mouth in a lusty pleading whimper as my body shakes with the intense pleasure that is rushing through my body.

“You’re such a sexy slut baby, my sexy slut, daddy is going to give you all the c*ock you want” he moans loudly in my as he slides down to my neck, nipping and sucking at my sensitive skin, scraping his teeth roughly over it as he runs his tongue in little circle soothing the bites.

This combination of pleasure pain is driving me insane, I can’t stop moving my hips thrusting back against him as he drives deeper and deeper inside hitting that sweet bundle of nerve over and over again.

And the position I am in, is perfect for him to do whatever he wants with me, I am on my knees in a splayed semi upright position, with my hands tie to the head board with his belt, my back is arch, stomach nearly touching the bed, this makes my ass thrust up more towards him, cheeks splayed wide open for his pleasure.

He is over me, one of his hands wrap around my hips tightly, while the other is wrap right below my neck, using this to his advantage to pull me more towards him for every single one of his deep plunging thrust, which shakes my body and make me scream every time he hits that sweet spot, making little flashes off white light go off behind my eyes.

“You feel so good baby, I love your tight ass, makes me wants to f*uck you so hard you wont be able to walk for days, but I know my slutty baby will like that, wont you?” he continues to talk dirty to me, driving me closer and closer to the edge,

“Yes daddy, more, more, take it, fill me up with you big c*ock” I plead for it like a slut, as I pump my cock furiously matching his every thrust, right now all I care about it this pleasure, nothing else matters but this unbelievable intense out of this world pleasure.

He pulls out as he slide down to his knees behind me, grabbing both my hips in his large hand, as he plunge inside my ass without missing a beat, I scream out again at the feeling of him filling me up, pushing my ass back for more like a desperate whore.

I want all of him inside me, my body opens up welcoming and taking more of his thick hard meat deeper as he pounds away inside my quivering body, pushing me into the bed, as he mounts and ride me hard.

I can no longer speak, all that are leaving my mouth are yells and screams of pleasure as pants and groans leaves his, he feels so good inside me, I am out of my mind right now, all I can do is feel him, every inch of him as he ride me deep and hard, fulling me up to the brim.

Nothing I have ever compare to this pleasure, it is out of this world, my mind and body are on a high, and don’t want it to ever end, but I can feel my body tightening, spasming and shuddering, and I know my orgasm is near, I can feel it.

I am trying my best to hold back to prolong this lustful ecstatic high and the feel of him thrusting and hammering more into my body, but my body is not letting me, instead its taking me faster and faster towards the precipice of  ultimate ecstasy.

The feeling of him hammering in and out of me, as he is devours my ears, neck and shoulders, whispering seductive words, plus the way my swollen pulsating c*ock is rubbing on the sheets of the bed is driving me insane.

This sensation is dragging me down deeper and deeper into the realm of unimaginable pleasure, and I cannot help but relish in the deep sensation as he thoroughly ravish my body.

His presence surrounds me, his body is filling me up as he f*ucks me roughly, going all the way in, sliding out and then rapidly plunging back inside my spasming abused hole, while he whisper sweet nothings and dirty sexy word in my ear in rough pants, as he rides and rides me continuously, pulling wails and yells of pleasure from my mouth.

All of these sensation and him combines, sends me sailing over the edge,

“Oh God yes!! I’m cumming, I’m cumming, daddy please don’t stop, I’m cumming, ahhhhh” I scream out loud and hard as my body racks and shake from the incredible orgasm, my balls drew up to my body tightly, wounding up.

Then in the same beat I feel an explosion rush through my body, that made me scream to the high heavens, blackness nearly take me under as black dotted spots flash behind my eyes, as shots after shots of cum burst out of my c*ock, I can feel it sprays under me on my stomach and soaking the sheets as I shake and shake in rapture, until I am wring dry.

“Fuck yes! You feel so f*ucking good Cay, that’s it baby, cum for daddy” Roman growls as he to pumps harder and faster inside me, until I feel him shudder and shake over me groaning hard, as his c*ock expands and shoots string after string of cum inside filling me up, his orgasm is long and he is enjoying it as he rides it out to the very end.

We both ride out our orgasm to the its end, minutes after, he lays on me panting trying to catch his breath as little shivers still runs over my body. Slowly we begin calming down, or breathing going back to normal, and our bodies going into a relax mode, though my mind has not yet come back from its journey to pleasure land.

“You’re so amazing Cay, that was out of this world, and you feel so good baby, I can’t get enough, I want more” whisper this insatiable caveman in my ear as he slowly loosens the belt gently of my hands, then he gently begins to pull out, on reflex my ass tightens around his c*ock and immediately he is hard again.

Groaning he murmurs, “Your hungry ass wants more of daddy’s c*ock baby, do you want me to feed it some more?” he ask me this but he is already plunging deep inside me again, and even though I am tire and sore I can’t stop my body from reacting, moaning I thrust back against him,

“Just one more time daddy” I groan out, he growls and plunge in deeper,

“Don’t worry, daddy is going gentle and take very good care of his sexy slutty baby” he growl and plunge in deeper, hitting that sweet spot immediately, I moan loudly at my reawakening passion, and I know that I am lost, also just one time is not going to be enough, this man is really going to f*uck me into oblivion.