18.CHAPTER

18.CHAPTER

MXM ACTION, LOTS OF TEASING WILL BE GOING ON.

WARNING!!! FANGIRLS SQUEALING MAY OCCUR, NOSE BLEEDS MAY OCCUR, DROOLING OVER LAPTOP AND TABLETS MAY ALSO OCCUR, BURNING OF FOOD WILL OCCUR, SO PLEASE STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, NOW PROCEED ON AND ENJOY HAHAHAHA  (*O*)

Please Vote and Comment, it will mean a lot :D

Hey my choco babies, here is the chapter that most of you have been waiting for, I hope you all enjoy it, I need feedbacks on the story so tell me what you think :D

Roman's Point of View:

Holding him naked unresisting in my arms is like a dream, the best kind of dream I could ever had, my hands are not stopping from running all over his lusciousness, he is even more beautiful than I had dream or imagine, his body is so lush and desirable, I cannot stop myself from admiring every sexy inch him, and I know now that reality is so much better than any dream I could have ever had.

His smooth caramel skin invites the touch, those dark sensitive bud begs to be nip and suck, and that ass, fuck me!!! I can spend days planted deeply inside its lush fullness it is perfect, it is round, firm and full, and its all mine to do what I so please with it, I can't fucking wait.

When he had boldly invite me to shower with him, to say I was shock is and understatement, but there was not way I was not going to accept, just for him to take that step and freely claim he wanted me as much as I want him, has me hungry to tear my way inside him.

I have never wanted someone this much in my life and I know that one time will not be enough, I am already addicted, and when I have him I am sure I will be consume by the sweetness of the addiction.

Pulling him all the more tightly in my arms I lift him up, stepping in the shower stall, going under the warm water, I set him down gently on his feet but he is reluctant to let me go, pulling me down he wrap his arms around my neck shoving his face into the crook of my neck, kissing and licking my skin bringing heat to it.

Pulling his face away from my neck, lifting his chin so I can look him in his eyes,

"You are really playing with fire tonight baby, are you sure you want this?" I ask one last time to make sure this is what he wants, because once I start I will not be able to stop.

"Yes I am sure, I want you Roman, all of you" he whisper back huskily and that is when all my control crumble to dust, grabbing his face I went straight for his mouth, drowning myself in his sweetness.

I suck on those pouty lips, pulling, sucking and nipping on them, before I slide my tongue deep inside that hot cavern, tasting him, he push his small tongue out wrestling with mine, soon enough he submit to me, and I eat at him hungrily, dominating his sweet mouth.

Groans fill the shower and I savor it all, relishing in his response to me, sliding my hands all over his slick skin, I squeeze every inch of it on my way down to what I have been dying to hold in my hands from the day I met him, but before I get to my destination, there are some obligated stops I have to make, so the journey can be all the more sweeter.

I slide my hands slowly down his body, dragging out of his lips groans of pleasure, as my hands meet with his nipples, I tease those chocolate buds until they are hard and swollen not stoping even when his knees buckles with him crying out from the pleasure.

He holds unto me for support,

"Feels so good, please more" he begs whimpering, he don't even have to ask, because I am not relenting as I continue to tease those swollen buds, dragging cry after cry of pleasure from his abuse lips, as my own lips slide down to his neck where I lick and suck every inch of his delicious flesh with gusto.

Laughing,

"I did not know you were so slutty baby, but I like it, let me see just have slutty you can become" my hands are trembling as I hold back from roughly fucking him into oblivion, he really don't know what he is doing to me, begging so desperately like that, still holding myself back, I proceed to give him what he so sweetly beg for.

Continuing my journey I run my hand in a whisper of a touch down to his waist, wrapping my hands around the deep indentation there, while I bite down hard on his collar bone, its sure to leave a mark there, for everyone to see.

He scream throwing his head back giving me more access to his sweet skin, growling in response to his willing surrender, I pull him roughly against me, clutching his waist tightly while I splay my finger sinking my nails into his flesh, he quiver and shake in my hands.

Going down again I bite his left nipple hard, he cry out again calling out my name in a chant as he push his chest more into my mouth, his body begging for me to take it to the brinks, hearing my name come out of his mouth with such naked abandon has my body blazing all the more and my cock leaks all the more, twitching and itching to be buried deep inside him.

My cock is swollen, I can feel it swelling all the more, as he scream out, when I pull in his swollen buds for my entire enjoyment of seeing him weak and writhing about, while water still run over our heated skin, I feel a hot flow of liquid drip form my redden tip, and I take all the more from him, only he can bring out this reaction out of me.

I am on the brinks, and the way he is crying out and moaning is steadily pushing towards the precipice, he is driving me crazy, it is so much, that I have the feeling of just turning him around and pounding inside his taut ass over and over again until we are both completely sated.

But still holding back and refraining myself from hurting him, I continue to rub the flare of his hips, avoiding at all cost getting to my destination, as I continue teasing with my mouth his swollen nipples.

He can barely stand now, his body is trembling and his fingers are digging into my skin as he holds on to me, his moans are getting louder, and he clutching me all the more, seeing him so overcome with need, has my own body quivering and responding in lind.

"Do you like it my slutty boy?" I ask huskily as I bite his nipple lightly,

Arching of the wall, he cry out again, smiling against his skin I look down and his cock is standing tall and proud thrusting out towards me, he is not large as I am, but his size is considerable, the perfect size for his body, and for sucking, for the first time in a long time I want to go down on someone, his quivering cock looks so inviting as it twitch and move, calling out to me, and soon I will answer its call.

When I could no longer stop my hands from straying towards their main destination, I let them roam freely, going directly to his delectable ass, I squeeze, press, palm and smack those firm cheeks repeatedly enjoying the sound as it resounds around the stall, bouncing back of the walls, and the feeling of those cheeks moving in my hands, with each smack is just decadent.

I can feel his skin heating up, and I know he wont be able to sit down tomorrow, but I cannot stop myself from abusing those round globes, he is not complaining, instead he is begging me for more and I am giving him just what he wants.

Grabbing each cheek in my hand I pull them apart, running my finger in between their roundness, sliding the tips of my fingers in, brushing his quivering hole over and over, torturing him,

"Please Roman" he pants out, pleading.