5.CHAPTER

5.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, it woill mean a lot :)

Cain’s Point of View:

Its been three days since Cayu is in that house, I have talked to him but he always seems busy with the little girls, he really loves children, that is one of the reason he got scam by that bastard Rodney, if I was not on a trip then, I would have stop him from loaning so much money and beat the shit out of Rodney for good measure, this is why I can’t leave him alone, he is too trusting and people takes advantage of it.

He thinks that men don’t look at him sexually, but oh is he wrong, with that dark caramel complexion, those bright chocolate eyes, those sexy full lips and that just right body, he is on the full side, not to skinny and not too fat, just good for holding tightly in your arms, my arms to be specific to top it off he is delightfully short, he is every gay top dream guy to protect, dominate and to have him just for themselves, including me, but he don’t see it, he thinks my over protectiveness is because we are friends, I am his friend, but I want so much more from him.

He doesn't know that the night I meet him 3 years ago I was watching him from the moment he stepped inside the club, he looked so uncomfortable as he watch the going ons of the club it was comically cute, at first I was curious as to who was the little pixie with the head full of curls and how did he came to be here at this club, that was clearly not his scene, his delectable innocent was like a beacon for all to see, eyes was on his body from every corner of the club.

I started walking over when I heard a guy talking to his friend saying he wanted the little black boy for himself, I knew this guy was into some heavy bdsm, I have nothing against the lifestyle in fact I practice it sometimes but Cayu looked too innocent for what that guy had in mind for him, I had to get over there before that guy get to him first.

As I got close to him I heard two guys trying to bully him into sex, I walked up and hugged him, they immediately step back I stared at them hard proclaiming he was mine, he felt so delicious in my arms against my body, I squeezed harder wanting to feel more of him, he stiffened in my arms I eased up leaning down and whisper in his ear to play along, he did snuggling more against me, as if I was his man, those guys scurried off and then he burst out laughing stepping out of my arms.

I was reluctant to let go but I did covering my disapointment with a smile, he then invited me to IHOP of all places to thank me for rescuing him I really enjoyed his company and wanted to spend more time with him so we exchange numbers, we started hanging out and 3 years later we are still friends and I still want him, I don’t care what that bastard say I will not let him have Cayan, I saw him first.

Just thinking about Roman Steele being there in the same house with my Cayu makes my blood boil, and my heart panic, I knew who he was from the moment I saw him, he is very well known in the business world and in the media, this guys is a self made Multi-Millionaire and he likes to play, guys and girls are on his radar, even though there has never been a scandal he does not hide his preference for both sex, it seems that Cayu is the next one on his list, but if he think I will stand back and watch him tear Cayu to pieces he has another thing coming.

It makes me even angrier that he hit the nail on the head when he told me I should have acted sooner if I wanted Cayan to be mine, but Cayu is so innocent, I don’t even think he knows about sex that much, he gets extra shy any time I say anything outrageous, most of the time I say them where there are lots of guys that has their hungry eyes on him, so they know he is not up for grabs.

But that is not going to work on Steele, I could see the desire written all over his face and body as he looked at Cayu as if he is the tastiest morsel he has ever seen, as if Cayu's body belongs to him, and the look in his eyes tells me he will do anything to get him, I think I know how he became a Millionaire, that man is ruthless and he is not afraid to play dirty to get what he wants, he showed that when we had our little chat before, I know I should have acted sooner, but its not too late, it can’t be too late right..................

Roman’s Point of View:

Its been three days since I last seen my sexy Caramel, dammit I need to get home, I thought this negotiation was going to be over already, three fucking days discussing the same thing, its either you want to sell or not, what is so fucking hard about that, but as you all know everyone needs to have a say before it all boils down to the obvious, Anyway while they discuss and get to the final decision I will reminisce a bit, sweet delicious reminiscing............

3 days ago....

I was so fucking happy he is in my house that I could not contain a smile, I had not smile a genuine smile in a while, I had not been happy for years, but somehow him being in my home had me feeling euphoric, I still can’t explain why with him its so different than with the others, I did not hide the fact that I prefer woman and man in my bed and I had both in abundance, I did not have to look for them, they looked for me, I enjoyed their company for a while, when boredom took over I would just buy them something extravagant and everything would end and I move on.

But with him I knew from the moment I saw him that things were going to be different, no one has ever made my body instantly react, I was hard and leaking just by seeing hearing his soft voice, it was the second time someone give me that instantaneous reaction.