30. CHAPTER

30. CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment :D

Hey my loves just wanna let you all know that this book is soon coming to a close, about 5 to 6 chapters more and I will finishing with this book, I really hoped that you all enjoyed reading this book as I have enjoyed writing it for you all. There are going to be new stories coming up. I am going to be delving in some areas I haven tried before so I really hope you all continue to support me when they come out. Anyway enough about that, lets go to chapter 30 ^_^

Roman's Point of View:

The feeling of a warm body moving next to mine has me opening my eyes, I'm immediately greeted with total darkness, stretching a bit I locate the switch of the lamp next to the sofa and turn it on, filling the space around us in the sitting area in my office with an almost golden glow as light flows from the tall standing lamp, forcing me to instantly close my eyes due to the brightness, after about a minute with them being close I slowly begin to open them once again until they completely adjust to the brightness. As the light fill the space, that warm body moves again, snuggling into my side his face borrowing into my chest trying to get away from the glare of light; he moan lowly scrunching up his face pouting cutely in his sleep as he grumble a bit.

I smile at his cuteness my hearth filling with love and I could not stop myself from leaning down to kiss his forehead as he snuggle even deeper into my side, once again a smile grace my lips as I gaze down in awe at the beautiful face of my little love. In awe because I just can't believe he gave himself over to me once again, trusting me not to hurt him even after what I did to him, just that alone has my hearth pounding with excitement and more love for him. He was so trusting and loving towards me that I made sure to treasured it as I made loved to him over and over and over again earlier, showing him the depths of my feelings.

Feelings I no longer hide or deny. Feelings I don't want to hide or deny. I want them visible for everyone to see.

Yes our first two or three rounds after not being together for so long were hard and rough as I take him, but all the other rounds were slow, sweet and downright passionate as I made him mine with every ounce of my being, not wanting to let him go; being apart from him nearly destroyed me, I could not eat, I could not sleep, I could not work, in short I couldn't do anything without the image of him filling my head and heart, there was no more denying what I wanted. My head and heart were calling out for him just as fervently as my body, telling me I could no longer be without him, so without even thinking I confessed my love for him in the presence of everyone and for the first time in my life I was petrified that the one person who completes me was going to reject me.

Thankfully he didn't, but he also didn't gave me an answer or respond to my confession, so I can't say with certainty 'He loves me back', but I will wait for him no matter how long he wants me to, I owe him that and more and he is worth it. As long as he is willing to stay by my side and give me a chance to win him over I will shower him with so much love until he too feels confident enough to tell me how he feels. I guess part of his hesitance is due to us not being able to talk about what happened but I am going to quickly remedy that situation even though I feel hesitant to do so, but I am going to push that feeling aside and trust in him as he has trust in me, but before we go there, I will feed him first his stomach is growling.