1

I never had a problem with myself. It was always helping out at my dad's building. He owns the prestigious Davenport Record Company. With that he has all these arrogant people coming in and out of the place, but none were every paying any attention to me.

But when one did, I had a problem on my hands.

It was on a horrible winter morning, Chicago unpleasant in the season, and I rushed into the building with coffee for my father.

He's recording and I wait until the light goes off, walking in and towards him. He smiles over at me and I hand him the cup, his lips pressing to my cheek. But on my way out, I glance at the artist in the room and I quickly walk out.

Of course it would be Harry Styles, the biggest rock star of the century. He's the only rock star my father actually manages so my dad's harder on him than anyone else he records. Harry's flawless in every way, but such a wreck. He's careless and rude, absolutely horrible. But his voice is perfection. I have every song on my phone.

I walk to my office and start scheduling my father's appointments for next week. He's booked for months, so I have to maintain all the current clients before the wannabes.

A planner is slapped on my desk and I look up, meeting the piercing green eyes of Harry Styles. His cheeks are pink and he purses his lips, my eyes moving between his eyes and planner.

"Can I help you?" I weakly say, his finger pointing to the schedule.

"Match dates. I'll pick it up tomorrow," he states, his body walking out of the office. I sigh out, closing my eyes in stress. I hate how he does this. He's arrogant and so mean to everyone here, but my father refuses to drop him because of how good he is.

I get to work immediately and my dad comes to check on me, my lips curving up at him.

"We have to attend a party in a few days. Just to promote everything. All my clients are there, so I need you by my side as always," he says, my head nodding.

"Will the piece of work be there?" I ask, referring to his rock star.

"He should be. Maybe three hours late though," he says, making me laugh. He smiles as well and grabs the planner, marking the dates to actually schedule.

"Thank you Len," he says, kissing my forehead. I finish up work and head to my apartment, getting a call around midnight.

It's an unknown number and I answer it, my hand setting on my forehead.

"Hello, this is Lennon," I say, my eyes widening when I hear the gruff voice on the other end.

"I want to be scheduled at ten tomorrow. Not nine. I refuse to have it earlier than ten," the rough voice of Harry Styles says on the other end.

"There is someone scheduled at eleven. Your two hour session can't be moved," I explain, his voice clearly filled with irritation.

"Get it fixed. I have something at nine," he states, my lips releasing a sigh.

"The world doesn't revolve around you. You're at nine to eleven. I'm unable to change it at such short notice. Show up at ten and only work for an hour."

"Fuck that. You listen to me when I tell you to change my time," he starts to yell, but I purse my lips. I'm tired so I just blurt the first thing out.

"I won't listen to you. This is my job, my dad's business, so you have to deal with us. Show up at nine, show up at ten, whatever. But I can't move your appointment," I say, hanging up. I fall back on my bed and curl into my blankets, getting to sleep.

After a busy morning of getting everything ready for my dad, I sit in my office and start filing old records of clients. But I'm bothered when I get a knock on my door, my lips releasing a sigh.

I tell the person to come in and my father steps in, my eyes meeting his. "I have a pissed off singer in my recording booth because he was forced to wake up at eight today," he says, my shoulders shrugging.

"He called me at midnight, and begged to have his appointment change to ten to noon. That's impossible to do on such short notice," I say, his head nodding.

"I know, but I can't work with him if he doesn't get his way. He's complaining about everything," he explains, my lips releasing a sigh.

"I-I don't know what to do. All I can say is I'll schedule him later," I try, and he nods. He kisses the top of my head and I go back to work, getting a call in from my sister in the meantime.

"Hello Lena," I smile, her voice filled with happiness.

"Hey, baby Len. You want to help me figure out flowers for the wedding tonight," he asks, my lips curving.

"Sure. How many days?" I ask, her wedding countdown dwindling.

"24!" she cheers, my lips curving.

"I'm excited. When's the next dress fitting?" I ask, making sure I have the right date.

"Next Tuesday. Make sure to be there at four," she says, my fingers writing a note for myself.

"Ok. I'll be the-" but my door swings open and an angered rock star stares at me.

"I have to go Lena. I'll call you later," I say, quickly hanging up.

"You fucking bitch," is the first thing out of his mouth, and my father is right in the doorway.

"Harry, that is no way to talk to my daughter!" he states, his glare on me making me scared out of my mind.

"She didn't schedule me to fit my needs. How the fuck am I supposed to act?" he groans, my hand dropping my pen.

"You don't make the schedules and you didn't alert me prior. Now I know," I say simply, my dad nodding. At least he's on the right track with me.

"I'm sick of this shit. I'm not coming in tomorrow," he complains, shoving passed my dad and out the office. I sigh out and my dad lets me go home, my head nodding. But on my way out of the building, a rough hand grabs my wrist and I look up.

Harry stares down at me and I gulp, his lips pressed in a straight line.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you listen to me. I have people who could destroy you," he states, my arm ripped away from him.

"You'll have my father to deal with when you want to destroy me," I say softly, turning and walking away.

I can feel his eyes burn through me as I walk, and I rush to my car. As soon as I'm home, I collapse on my bed and contemplate what I do now that I have the world's biggest rock star as my biggest problem.

........

Hey Loves!

New story! I'm excited about this one!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!!!

Much Love! <3 xoxo