27

"Stay away from my baby," I yell, cupping Luke's head and pushing through the paparazzi at the airport. Luke is clinging onto my body and I rush out to the car Harry sent, my body rushing in. I get in and the door shuts, the car moving.

"Are you okay, Lukey?" I ask, his head nodding. I wipe the little tears from his eyes and I kiss his cheeks.

"I want Daddy," he sniffles, his hand grabbing my thumb.

"We'll see Daddy soon. It's okay, baby," I whisper, his body curling back onto me. He relaxes and we pull up to the stadium, my arms containing the little boy. I walk in and am led around, my eyes spotting Harry a little while away.

"Luke," I whisper, his head lifting. I point to Harry and he smiles, my arms setting him down. The three year old makes a mad dash and Harry turns his head at the noise, a huge smile taking over his lips.

"Lukey!" Harry cheers, lifting the boy above his head and spinning around. I smile and the two are so happy. Luke is talking so fast and Harry is making expressive facial expressions. Then he turns his head and meets my gaze, his smile so bright.

"Hey angel," he smiles, my heart racing. I walk over and he throws his arm out, wrapping it around my shoulders and kissing my hair.

"Hi bubby," I grin, his smile growing. Then Luke grabs his cheeks and starts laughing. He laughs at nearly everything and it's hilarious. His laugh is the cutest thing and I'm so happy he's a happy boy.

"Bubby," Luke laughs, making me laugh. Harry only tickles the little boy and throws him over his shoulder, making Luke laugh even more. We walk to Harry's room and relax together for a while, Harry mainly talking to Luke considering my dad offered to take care of him tonight for us. He said Harry deserves a break and night with me.

"Luke, I need you to go with grandpa," I say, his lips pouting. He's nearly asleep on Harry's shoulder and I know the long flight is getting to him. Coming from LA to Paris is never an easy flight.

My dad takes him anyway and they walk out, Harry immediately taking me into his arms. Our lips press together and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"How are you?" he asks while kissing me.

"Better with you," I reply, his lips moving against mine deeply. I hold him tighter and he grabs my thighs, lifting me onto him.

"Same," he mumbles, my smile moving in for another kiss.

He sets me down after a heavy kiss and he grabs his things, holding my hand. We get into the car and we're driven to the hotel, his lips constantly kissing me on my cheek and neck.

"Oh, God, I want you so bad," he whispers, my lips curving.

I lean up and wrap my arm around his neck, leaning up and kissing him again. Being away from him makes me miss these moments and I'm going to kiss him as much as I can.

We get up to the penthouse and he starts to undress us, his fingers desperate. When I'm in just my panties, I turn and wander to the bedroom, knowing Harry's watching me. My body has move curve to it since Luke's pregnancy and Harry has had even more wandering hands since.

"Oh fuck me," Harry groans, rushing after me. He lifts me up and sets me on the bed, my hands holding his neck but I run my fingers though his hair after.

"I have a surprise for you," he whispers, my lips curving. He starts kissing me.

"After this," he then adds, making me laugh. He makes love to me and he climbs off the bed.

"Go and put on what I have in the bathroom," he says, kissing my hair.

"Read the letter," he kisses my cheek. "And I'll see you soon."