8

"A swimsuit. It's December," I groan, Viv laughing as she lays on my bed.

"Does he have a hot tub? Are you going to have sex in a Jacuzzi?" she gasps, my eyes widening.

"Holy shit!" I yell, slapping her leg. "I'm going to have sex in a Jacuzzi!"

"We need to get you a good swimsuit. Let's going shopping," she suggests, my head nodding.

We go to a few lingerie stores with fancy bikinis, and I find the perfect one. My breasts are pushed up and I look good, my self-confidence strong because Harry and I have seen each other too many times.

"Why am I nervous? I've literally had sex with him so many times. We're addicted," I breathe out, Viv laughing.

"Because you are developing feelings already. It's normal. But don't let it show. He's obviously not ready so just take it at his level," she says, my head nodding.

She helps me get ready and I say goodbye to her, my lips taking a deep breath. I go to the driver and he drives to Harry's house, my lips releasing deep breaths. When the car stops, the door is opened and I grab Harry's hand.

I look up at him and he leans down, kissing my cheek. "Hi Lennon," he whispers, my lips curving.

"Hey Harry," I grin, his hand guiding me into the house.

"I have dinner," he says, my smile unable to falter. We move into his huge kitchen and I sit beside from him at the table, his eyes looking at me.

"I'm a little curious at your request," I admit, his hands making himself a plate of food.

"I have a pool and a hot tub. Might as well use it," he says, my lips curving.

While we eat, his hand sets on my thigh and I smile at him. He wraps his arm around me and I finish eating, his eyes on me most of the time. We part and I take his hand after we clean up the dishes, Harry leading me down a hall. He opens the door to an indoor pool and I smile, his hand letting go of mine.

My fingers move to remove my clothes, Harry pulling off his sweats. His trunks are a bright yellow and I smile up at him, his shoulders shrugging. It makes me laugh and he grabs my hand, the two of us going into the hot tub.

"How is your album going?" I ask, his lips moving slowly.

"Good. It'll be finished tomorrow and then it drops in a few weeks," he says, my eyes watching him.

"It's the same weekend as the wedding," I say, his head nodding.

"I'm choosing to spend it with you then party and shit. I need to get healthy. I realized that when I scared you shitless that night," he says, my hand grabbing his.

"I didn't know how to react to a drunk rock star pounding at my door," I explain, his eyes closing.

"I was so drunk. I-I don't remember much except for your scared eyes and the brave face you attempted to hide them with."

I kiss the base of his neck and he watches me after, my nose trailing against his skin before I kiss his cheek.

"I don't want you to change too much. I kind of like your bad ass side," I smile, my eyes watching him closely. A smirk comes across his lips and I peck those lips, my body tugged closer to him.

"Even though I play the piano?" he teases, making me laugh. He kisses the base of my neck and I grab his shoulder, my head leaning against his.

"When you play the piano, I just watched your fingers the whole time," I say, his head lifting. I grab his cheeks and he pulls me onto his lap.