18

I smooth down my bridesmaid's dress and take one last look at myself in the mirror. My sister and her friends are all getting ready and I have to meet up with Harry in a few minutes to make sure everything is running smoothly.

"I'll see you in a minute," I tell my sister, her nerves so high right now but I know her fiancée won't leave her.

She only nods, considering her hair is done and now she can move. But she's speechless today, so nervous.

I walk down the hall in the blue dress and stop when I see Harry turn the corner in search of me. His eyes rake my body and he smiles, his feet walking towards me.

"Hey angel," he grins, leaning down and kissing my cheek. He's wearing a tux and he looks perfect, my hands grabbing his.

"Do you have to go by your sister?" he asks, my head nodding. But he just smiles, looking at me.

"You look like a beautiful Barbie. This make-up," he says, cupping my chin. "I've never seen you like this."

"You're saying you want me to wear an insane amount of make-up more often?" I ask, not understanding what he's getting at.

"No way in hell. When I get you completely natural is my favorite. I'm just saying this is new and I like it," he explains, my lips curving.

I close my eyes as he kisses my lips, his soft touch leaving me breathless. Harry and I haven't really been apart since the night we talked. The skepticism I had was unneeded and he took me to a whole new way of thinking about my feelings. I know I love him, but I'm too afraid to admit it.

"Now, go help your sister and I'll be waiting for you at the ceremony," he says, my head nodding. I squeeze his hands before walking back to my sister. Once we help her with nerves and get her at the doors, she grabs my hand and hugs me.

"You'll do fine. He's there," I say, her arms tight.

I walk down with the groom's brother, my hand holding a bouquet of flowers and my other on his elbow. Harry watches closely, observing for the sake of himself. Nothing will ever happen where I feel the need to look at other men. It's Harry; the only one I want.

When my sister walks, her future husband starts crying and I smile. I hope this happens for me one day; a man to look at me with tears in his eyes because of how happy we both are.

The ceremony begins and I sit beside Harry, his hand holding mine immediately. Harry leans his head towards mine and I hear him take a deep breath, my eyes closing when he kisses my jaw.

"Would you want this?" he asks, my head nodding.

"One day," I say, his fingers tightening.

He moves his arm and wraps it around my shoulders, my head leaning towards his. I know what we have is strong, and I hope it's endless.

We stay in close proximity for the ceremony and we chill out together before the reception. He puts his jacket on me as we sit in the sunroom of the gala, his hand holding mine as we walk.

"So I talked to your sister last night," he starts, my head tilting to look up at him.

"I'm singing their first dance song," he says, my lips parting.

"Are you really?" I grin, his head nodding.

"It's the least I can do for intruding on their wedding. I mean, when I had first originally planned to come, we were just fucking. Now, we are in a relationship. We are falling for each other," he says, my heart speeding up.

"Lennon, you aren't alone anymore. I'm here, and I will be for as long as you'll have me. I don't have anyone else. You're the only one," he tells me, my body stepping in front of him. I lean up and he grabs my cheeks, kissing me.