5

My hand holds Harry's, his feet walking before mine as he walks us through his huge house. My eyes look around, enjoying how clean his home is. There's a piano, multiple records, his awards, and a TV in his living room. I stop, his body turning to me. I let go of his hand and he steps forward, my eyes looking around.

"Do you play?" I ask, his jaw clenching.

"Yes," he says, looking me over.

"Play something for me," I say, his lips releasing a sigh. He takes off his coat and pushes the shirt to his elbows, my eyes watching him. He really is flawless; mysterious almost. I lean my body against the piano and he looks up at me, my lips curving as he presses his fingers against the keys. They move expertly, the rock star undoubtedly talented.

"How long have you played?" I ask, his lips pressing together as he stops playing.

"Fifteen years," he says, my head nodding.

"It shows. You're very talented," I compliment, his body standing up.

He walks to me and I press my back against the piano, looking up at him. "I'm going to be honest. I don't do these conversations," he says, leaning his hands on the piano behind me. He keeps watch on me and I grab his shirt, his pupils dilating as I tug him closer.

"Then let's stop talking," I say, his lips pressing against mine after. It's forceful but none the less passionate.

He pulls away and grabs my hand, the two of us walking down the hall. Harry opens a door and I step in, his hand closing the door behind him. His room is illuminated by moonlight and he grabs my waist from behind. "Hands in front of you," he whispers, my hands doing so. The zipper is slowly moved down and I shiver, his fingertips brushing against my bare spine. The dress falls and I feel goosebumps form over my body. His fingers remove the few pins in my hair and he moves his fingers to my waist.

"Go lay on your back," he heavily whispers in my ear, my eyes closing. I open them to get on the bed, my eyes looking over at him. He looks me over and I take a deep breath, his fingers unbuttoning his shirt. Once the black material is open, he shrugs it off. My eyes rake the gorgeous tattooed skin, my heartbeat tripling.

He removes his pants and shoes, my eyes watching him then remove my heels. He grabs my hand and lifts me to stand, his eyes looking into mine.

He takes me by surprise as he kneels down, kissing against the outline of my panties. But they're tugged down just as fast, my lips releasing a gasp as the cold air hits my aroused body.

My waist is grabbed and he moves me to sit on the bed, his eyes looking up at me. "Spread," he whispers, my legs separating. He moves his arms beneath my thighs and grabs my hips, my body falling back as soon as his lips connect to my sensitive nerves.

"Oh, fuck me," I pant out, his mouth expert against me. My lips part and I squeeze my eyes shut; the pleasure coursing through me at unbelievable speeds.

"No, more," I breathe, his mouth lifting from me. He pushes me further up the bed and he brings his hand up to my mouth, his arm pushing my leg up so the air is felt against my aroused folds.

"Suck," he states, pushing two fingers into my mouth. I make sure to swirl my tongue around them, his eyes darkening and tongue swiping his lower lip.

Once they're retracted, he circles the tips around my clit before plunging them into me. I moan, his eyes staring at how he makes me unravel beneath him. His fingers pulse so fast, my breath is caught in my throat and I come. His fingers retract and he places them in his mouth, sucking my come off his long digits.

"Time to be a good girl. Understand?" he whispers, my lower lip taken between my teeth. I nod and he grabs my chin.

"Are you on birth control?" he asks, my chest moving quickly as I still come down from my high.