25

My lips release a deep breath, waiting for Harry in my hotel room. I'm dressed and ready to go, but I'm afraid of what will be said about the two of us. I still have lingering bruises from the accident and some are visible with the dress. It's lace but has no back, Harry picking it out. I love it, but considering my back has bruises on it from the accident still, I'm hesitant.

My father enters the room and smiles at me, his lips pressing to me cheek. But my eyes move to Harry, his jaw dropping but then his lips curve.

"Damn you look gorgeous," he grins, my cheeks flushing. He walks over and wraps his arms around me, kissing my temple.

"It shows my bruises though," I say, his hands grabbing my waist when I turn around.

"The media obviously knows you've been in an accident. I hope they know that. If they say shit, I'll take care of it," he says, my head nodding.

We get into the car and the driver goes to the venue. The cameras are insane and Harry steps out first, holding his hand out. When I walk out, that's when the shouting and the questions start. I was told not to answer any of them and I don't, Harry guiding me to the red carpet.

His arm wraps around my waist and I lean into him, looking at the cameras. I don't smile so Harry and I match, and I set my hand on his stomach. I look up at him just to make sure I'm doing this right, and I smile at him. He smiles down at me and I look back out, a few more seconds of picture taking occurring. Then we move and let it begin all over again.

Once in the building, we find our seats and Harry holds me hand while we talk to different people. Multiple stars talk and compliment my dress and I reciprocate it back, trying to remain calm when I have well-known singers talking to me.

"I have to get ready for my performance. You stay with your father until I come back," he says, my head nodding. He grabs my cheeks and kisses my forehead, then my lips. I let him go and sit with my father, waiting for Harry to start the show.

When he does, he's dressed in his tux and his hair is down, looking perfect. His voice is amazing and the entire building is singing and having a good time. Harry is by far the most talented person I know.

When he's done with his song, the place goes crazy and Harry bites his lower lip, waving. The host starts and I stay, waiting for Harry to come to his seat.

He does and has since changed his suit, now wearing a floral shirt beneath a black jacket. I hug him close and he kisses my cheek. "You were amazing. That was perfect," I grin, his lips curving.

We sit through the awards, Harry unfortunately not winning the first one he's nominated for. Now we're waiting on the second one and Harry is holding my hand tightly.

"Harry Styles!"

Harry smiles and stands up, pulling me with him. He hugs me tightly and I whisper how proud I am of him, his lips curving. He steals a kiss from me and walks to my dad, shaking his hand before giving him a small hug. He walks up to the stage and I watch him accept the award, his lips in a smile.

"My first Grammy...this is insane," he starts, smiling brightly.

"I just want to say thank you to my manager, Davenport, for taking my crap through the years. It took me four years to finally wake up and get stable and I wouldn't have done it without the help of him. I also want to thank my beautiful angel, Lennon. You are the reason I believed again and I know after your accident, I woke up and realized you're all I need anymore. I love you, beautiful. So thank you for this," he says, my lips curving as I clap for him. He walks back and I immediately take his cheeks in my hands, his eyes on mine.