a.

i slammed the pencil on the desk, huffing with a sense of aggression.

"why the fuck do i get detention?" i asked.

mr. park's eyes narrowed.

"you will get an even longer detention if i hear any more profanities slip out of your mouth." he said in a stern harsh tone.

the classroom was silent and still.

"bitch." i whispered to myself.

it seemed as if he didn't hear me and i'm sure as fuck that was a close call.

i didn't like the vibes i was getting and i'm sure the kids around me didn't either.

"okay class turn to page fifty four and examine question three and the sources." mr. park's eyes were still locked onto me.

fucking hell i hated him, he's the one teacher
in the school that i fully hate with a passion. i don't understand how he would just pick on me and give me detentions like they were sweets.

i turned to the pages in the text book and completed the work that was given. i sighed
in distress just at the thought of how i won't
get home on time.

i kept my head lowered, not in the mood to be publicly embarrassed again. i counted down the minutes when this class actually finishes.

i already had a mental plan of ditching the detention i had to attend and i'm pretty sure
it would work if i kept my head down and left lowkey.

inside me it seemed as if 23% of this would work and the other 77% was complete bullshit,
but everything is worth a shot.

the last few ticks of the clock got me alert and when the bell did ring i quickly packed up.

"alright class make sure to complete the rest for homework if you haven't already finished." the prick stated.

once i was done i made sure i blended in with my classmates, escaping myself the fuck out.

"savannah, come back." he stated in a matter that scared me.

"shit." i muttered.

i walked back meekly and sat on top of a desk.

"yeah?" i trailed swinging my legs.

"yes sir." he corrected me.

"yeah." i stated again, blank faced.

he slightly chuckled, rubbing his forehead in stress.

"you are definitely something else savannah." he whispered to himself.

"sit in the seat please." mr. park said.

"what if i don't want to?" i muttered, swinging my legs some more.

"you'll spend another hour with me." he
warned, sitting at his desk, sighing.

mr. park was a p.e teacher as well as one of the history teachers. luckily he wasn't my p.e teacher but he just recently got assigned to be my history teacher.

he's been working at this school for about a year now and i've never really noticed him
until now, now when he is just a big fucking piss take.