e.

"we need to talk savannah." mr. park said, grabbing a bag of hot cheetos for me.

"no we don't." i said, walking down the isle to avoid him.

"well i think we do." he picked up his pace so he could catch up to me.

i laughed for a bit.

"well i think we really don't."

he paused, taking the side of my arm, pulling me closer while looking around.

"what?!" I whispered while slightly shouting.

"savannah we need to discuss this, we can't just forget what happened earlier today."

"yeah okay but i've decided that i don't really want to speak about it so.." i trailed, pulling my arm back.

"okay, i guess i have to have this discussion with your mom."

"are you threatening me?" i asked, turning around. 

my eyes narrowed when my gaze met his.

he shrugged his shoulders and i walked closer to him.

"first off all, i hate you. second, she's not my mom nor will she ever be, get it right."

i paused for a thought, looking at him.

it seemed as if he was pausing to think himself.

"we need to talk one on one. otherwise, i'll have to take matters in my own hands."

my stance shifted into my other leg.

my gaze slipped down to his attire.

"going to the gym today?" i asked when i realized he was wearing sports wear.

"no, i was coaching the football team after you left."

i slightly laughed due to remembering my actions when he was tutoring me.

"you owe me a sprite." he said, remembering himself.

"and a lollipop." he added.

"it was a shit flavor anyway." i said, walking with him to the school essentials.

"no it wasn't. tootsie pops are the fucking best, i don't know what's wrong with you."

"i'm kidding, it was alright."

he laughed slightly with me.

"okay back to business." he said, watching me choose notebooks.

i shifted.

"what do you even want to know?" i asked, picking up a mint notebook and a pack of gel pens.

"we can't talk here."

"so where are we going to discuss this matter?" i asked, placing the items on top of the food in the basket.

"our next tutoring session."