t.

savannah's pov.
[flashback]

i slammed my palm on the front door, oblivious to the fact that there was a doorbell beside it.

the door swung open and i swear i was about to swing on him myself.

"no prom?!"

"excuse me?" he asked, pulling the door open and dragging me in.

"i'm not going to senior, my last and final prom because of you!" i said, stressing while pacing.

"what did you do?" jimin asked, watching me huff my anger out.

"what did i do?" i exclaimed, questioning him as i stopped in my tracks.

"you mean what did you do." i continued, pointing a finger at him.

"and what did i do exactly?" he asked, folding his arms, putting creases in his white t-shirt.

his brows furrowed as i stepped closer.

"you told my aunt that i'm not getting tutored!"

"are you actually hearing yourself?" he asked me.

"you told me you're assigned to another tutor, or was that another lie?"

i cowered down because it was the truth and i couldn't deny it.

the truth silenced me, wrapping around my throat and suffocating me, resisting my speech.

"stop poking into my life." i harshly spat, opening the door before leaving the house.

again, i ignored the calls of my name and continued walking.

savannah's pov.
[present]

the park has a circular path, by which the people walk.

there are a few benches, a set of swings, and a sand pit on the central grassy land.

the entrance was a narrow path that gradually widened once you cross the street. it was lined either side with different types of trees.

the only sound was the rustle of the leaves as birds fluttered among them, whistling to each other.

my fingers skidded on my phone as i contemplated whether to text him or not.

the sun had came out just behind the dark rainy clouds.

i stared at his name for a minute or so and sighed.

i typed a quick message before sending it, stuffing my phone back into my pocket.

savannah :
i'm kinda done.

as i expected, a quick message popped up in less than two seconds.

jimin :
i'm kinda not.

i slightly smiled at his persistence. however, it dropped and i got serious real quick.

savannah :
i need time to think.

jimin :
you don't, savannie don't push me away again.

i locked my phone after reading the message.

the rain somehow finds the street uncrossable. i want to cross to the other side. i look at the traffic. my conscience tells me that it is too dangerous to do so.

the cars and motorcycles are moving at considerable speeds and they do not seem to be in the mood to make way for any pedestrian.

i decide to cross the street, wanting to sit on the swing that simmered above the sand pit and think.

i need time to think.

a car horn begins to honk in chaotic profusion.

SKRRR. CLASH. PLUMP. SLAM.

that was the moment the car hit me, swerving forward to the right and hitting the trees.

i assumed i was dead. then i kept waking and waking.

i liked to be unconscious rather than awake because i could taste the coppery blood pooling in my mouth. i could feel it grazing my teeth and soaking my tongue.

i felt the aching and cracks in my bones. each crack felt like rocks were burrowing into my skin, the rain tumbling down my face like small pebbles.

i sucked in cramped air, feeling my lungs caving in on themselves.

i saw the spots in the corners of my vision, making my head feel like the only thing inside of it was static.

i heard a buzzing noise, filling my ears. i felt like i was there for hours, fading and waking and fading and waking. my agony was the only thing keeping me alive.

it was the only thing i could feel anymore.

at that moment—as the first siren sounded, as the first numbers were dialed, that's when i...

-

i stopped dead in my tracks, taking in sight
of the view in front me.

i watched as she climbs on the bed in attempt to straddle him, sitting on his stomach softly.

she runs her hands up and down his chest, kissing his cheeks, trying to wake him up.

"hey."  she says, softly gripping his luscious hair where my hands once were doing.

his arms begins to move and he opens his eyes.

those brown eyes with specks of light that would search mine.

"wake up sleepy."  she giggles, kissing his lips.

he grabs both her hands, interlocking them
with his.

"for what babe?" he says lowly.

"we don't have any work, or files to indulge
in today and i don't go to work things out
with a student's guardian until later." he continued, letting go of her hands.

he grips her hips, moving her so she's
sitting on top of his groin. he groaned a little bit as soon as she settled there.

"really jimin?" she laughs.

"uh huh." he cleared his throat, running his
hands up and down her sides.

---
indescribable; *a feeling where you hurt so much to where words just aren't enough to explain how you feel. a feeling when you barley even know the feelings of.*
---

that's how i feel.