b.

"your teacher called." my aunt stated.

i didn't give two shits but i had to show some consideration.

i shrugged my shoulders. that was enough satisfactory right?

i tightened the lid of my water bottle, licking my lips, giving them moisture and sighed.

"which one?" i asked with a small laugh, trying to avoid the conversation as much as possible.

"the one that always calls at least once a week about you." she eyed me closely.

mr. park, as stated before, i've been getting into trouble with him a lot, and it's so annoying. that's why i hate him.

"i won't get another one chill auntie jess, i promise." i said, little did i know that we both knew that all i was saying was bullshit.

it's detention after detention after detention.
it won't stop, even if i tried to prevent it from happening.

lately i didn't know what i was actually doing with my life.

all this pain was like a bullet.

it's only because i've been through so much that i can't take anymore shit.

i can't bear it.

"that's like your fifth promise." she said,
placing the spoon in the pot, wiping her
hands swiftly on the apron that was tightly wrapped around her.

i rolled my eyes.

i was tired of everyones voice, it was sickening me.

life was becoming really fucked up these days.

so many reminders to keep my head up and keep smiling.

i shrugged my shoulders, slipping my adidas shoes on and stood up straight.

i closed my eyes for a bit, letting a breath out and faked a smile towards my aunt.

"where are you going? we need to talk more about this." she said, sipping on her cherry red wine, leaning across the counter.

"gym, i'll be back in like 3 hours." i said.

short sentences.

its always been like that.

when i spoke i grabbed my keys and opened the door on my way out.

running down the steps towards my car, i sighed about all the things that i need to deal with and solve in my own time.

i got inside, mentally making a mini prayer that my aunt doesn't take this tutor thing too far.

i didn't want to be tutored.

if i really wanted to do something i would do it myself.

i'm not dumb, i don't need extra help.

all i need is everyone to actually leave me the fuck alone so i can get on with my life.

i am really starting to hate life at the moment and i don't need any distractions.

before i started the engine, i made sure to call jay to ask whether she was still tagging along.

"jay i'm picking you up right?" i asked, watching a squirrel crawl its way up a tree.

i fiddled with my sweats, locking my doors and waited for her response.

i got bored quick so i started the car and put her on speaker.