j.

the sound of the bathroom door creaking woke me up from my small nap.

i was knocked out on his bed for a good fifteen minutes.

i lifted my head, my hair still damped from the rainfall.

i moved my gaze to the wide window that was above his bed.

i squinted my eyes, seeing clearly that it was still raining.

in fact it was more than that, it was a storm.

i watched the grey sky rumble and the flashes of silver lightening.

my fixed gaze was disturbed by the movement coming from the opposite side of the room.

precisely, near the bathroom door.

i moved my eyes to the figure that walked out of the bathroom.

shit.

i watched as jimin stood there with water dripping from the ends of his hair to the top of his nose and then to his cheekbones.

his abdominals stood out with the water that was still wandering over his body.

i bit my lip, my hands beneath my head, my ear resting on the face of my arm.

he unintentionally flexed in front of me and it was agonizing.

my gaze had dropped to that structured v-line that was exposed from the way the white plush towel was positioned.

in the midst of the background played the weeknd singing his hit single the hills from the music awards show on the television.

his strong hand gripped onto his towel as he made his way to his wardrobe.

i wasn't even paying attention until i heard my name being called out repeatedly.

"savannah." he said once again for reassurance.

i shifted out of my position, swinging my legs over the bed and placed my foot on the carpet.

i felt the rush of warm blood rise to my cheeks.

i turned my head towards a different direction, feeling his presence approach me.

i moved my gaze to his side and observed his choice of clothing.

he wore grey sweats and possibly boxer shorts underneath.

i questioned myself about his underwear when it wasn't needed.

i didn't notice that i was still biting my lip until a small shriek of pain simmered through my bottom lip.

i pulled my lips away from my teeth and licked them, standing up.

"can i have something to wear?" i asked.

he nodded, realizing that i've been staring at him for at least four minutes.

he placed down the tv remote and walked to his wardrobe, pulling out a black t-shirt that would definitely hang off my body like a dress.

"you want sweats?" he asked, shifting his heads towards me.

i sat back on the bed and shook my head.