Awakening...

I woke up with a start. It was too dark to see anything, and when I tried to sit up, I smashed my head against something hard! I cursed under my breath, and then it hit me. I must be locked in something! I thought. Quickly, I felt to my sides, they were open. I rolled out and started stumbling around for a lights witch. Instead... I fell over. Feeling around for what I tripped on, I also found a torch! Flicking it on, I found I hadn't been  locked away at all, just under a table! I shone the light around the room, taking in my surroundings. It looked as if I was in a house, due to the set up of the room I was it. Just as I was about to walk into the next room, a terrible thought crossed my mind. What if I've been kidnapped?! That jolted me into action. I quickly but stealthily walked to the door, and then, out of nowhere, I fell head over heels down a flight of stairs! Then, I landed with a thump against the door! As I dusted myself down, I heard a scream from outside... I opened the door too see who made that ear piecing sound...

Hope you liked this chapter! I know it's
kind of short but it's the opening chapter so I tried to get right into the action (:
Keep reading guys <3