~rot in hell~

Lois' P.O.V

"Oh M-M-Molly!" Stammered Joe,
"How nice to see you! We were just talking about you, but no need worry my friend, they were all good things!" Nat says in an extremely cocky way.
"Shut up and step away from them, or you'll end up like him," she threatened, indicating to the dead boy behind her.

When I said she wasn't alone, I meant she was with a dead body, well, I think it was. He was so mangled up and bloody you could barley make him out! "Molly, what's happened to you?" I ask, water filling in my eyes. "How could you do that to someone? That's not you! Your nice, and gentle, and you wouldn't dream of doing anything like this!" I cried.
"Lois, I've changed. We all have! You the most," she replied, looking right into my eyes. "You what?" I said, cause I didn't think I'd changed a bit thank God! "Just look at yourself Lois! You've only been here a month and yet look at you! Crying over nothing! The old you wouldn't have let herself bawl her eyes out over something like this!" She said, disgusted.
"Errr yeah I would have! I've not changed at all, I haven't  cried at all the time I've been here, and despite the crap and pain we've gone though, it's my best friend that's reduced me to tears." I let a couple of teardrops roll down my cheeks. "First you go and kill an old man, when we could have just knocked him out or something! Then you go and kill," I walk up to the destroyed body, and wipe the blood off his face. "Then you go and kill... you, you go and kill............ OH MY GOD! DANIEL!" I scream, tears streaming down my face. "How could you, you murderer!" I cry, then lounge myself at her, clawing at her disgusting face! "Hey hey hey!" I feel strong arms grasp my shoulders and I'm yanked off Molly. I try to dive back into her but Nat holds me back, about 10x stronger than I am. Meanwhile, Leah holds Molly back, pinning her arms behind her back. "What's going on here!" Nat questions, but I ignore him and carry on struggling, yelling at Molly all the while. "You filthy b*#*#! How could you do that?" I cry, trying to boot her with my shoes. Nat shakes me into silence. "Lois! What is going on?" But I was so choked up in tears to answer. I feel a presence by my side. "Daniel... is her brother," I hear Joe whisper, "he and Lois were very close."
"Oh my god," I hear Leah whisper from behind Molly. "Why would you do that Molly?" Tom asks her, disgust lacing his tone. "I did it for Lois, I knew how much she missed her little brother, so I brought him to her," Molly answers, smiling softly. "You did this for me?" I ask, "yes, it's all for you! He's a gift," she says, still smiling. "Oh, he's a present! For me?" I exclaim, and wriggle out of Nat's grasp. I walk over to Molly, " well, thank you for the gift Molly," I say, then I smack her hard in the face. "Now go rot in hell," I whisper in her ear. I wanted to kill her, although, even though I hated it, I knew that she couldn't help it, and it was sickening world that had brought this madness upon her. After I  shove her back on the floor, I turn on my heel, and walk away, yet more tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. I give one last desperate look at Daniel. "Love you always little brother," I whisper up to sky.

I suddenly hear a disturbing noice. I turn to see Molly, a knife stuck through her... "Oh my god oh my god oh my god!" I Hear Tom cry, staring down at the blood on his hands. "I... I didn't mean to, she was going for me! I...I... oh my Molly, I'm so sorry!" He weeps, kneeling beside Molly...

Hope you lot enjoyed this chapter, I felt pretty sad writing it but ya know :)