Sturded up.

Lois' P.O.V

Molly's still acting weird. Acting worse in fact! The horrors of last night won't go away from me! Here's what happened...

Last night, we were walking along a dark, eerie street. "Lois! Stop walking so fast! We need to stay together! You could get killed!" Joe fretted, typical.
"Yeah yeah," I hummed. Joe still looked terrified and annoyed, so I said "fine, I'll walk at snails pace with you, but ya know, it's better to walk fast so if you need to run, you're already on you feet," I say matter-of-fact. Joe chooses to ignore me, and continues to plod along at 0.1 mph.

Suddenly, an old, gaunt man jumped out on us, making me start, Molly scream, Tom yelp and Joe gasp. "SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!" He screamed, clutching his head. "But I need food, I NEED IT!" He shouted, searching through his pockets for something. Suddenly, the man, who was yelling things I didn't understand, pulled out a gun!..

Me and the others looked at each other. "RUN!" Tom yelled, but before we could even take a step, Molly spoke up. "No! Don't move! We can take him on!" And with that, she lurched at the man, continuously clawing his face! "Molly! Give it up! He's got a gun you stupid girl! He'll kill you!" I screamed, trying to yank her off him. She shoved me away so fiercely that I toppled over and landed with a thump on my bum! "Well if you won't come away, we'll have to go in," Tom runs his hand through his hair, nervous to fight a guy with a gun. "NO! NO,NO,NO! I'm doing this on my own!" Molly shouts so loudly that Tom backs away, his hands up in surrender! Molly battled with the man for around 5 minutes, and all through it I was wondering where she'd got all this strength from! I mean, she was always a real girly girl, never going anywhere near a fight! I look at this girl now, beating up a full grown man! A full grown man! How is she doing it? She's changed, an I know it's for the worst.

I'm snapped out if my thoughts by a loud bang. I dare glance at the scene before my eyes. I gasp in shock when I see the man drenched in blood, his own blood... Molly had killed the man, and it wasn't just for survival...

OMG Molly's off her rocker!!!!
She just killed someone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)(:
Don't forget to vote and comment!
Bye! Xx
~Lois Xx