Reunited!

"Tom, Joe!" I called. There was a lump in my throat where I was trying not to cry. Tom had been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We went to Play group, Primary and Comp together. As for Joe, Tom and I met him in Y5, along with Molly. "Hey Lois! Where ya bin?" Tom called.
"Trying to stay alive," I laugh,
"A flesh eating psycho lady tried to eat her," Molly said. All four of us laughed.
"So anyway," I got out my part of our heart necklace, and the others did likewise. We fixed the pieces together, and smiled. You see, we all have a part of this heart necklace, each having a quarter of it hanging on the end of our chains. We bought them in Y6, before we went into Y7, each of us saying we would always stick together through school. Although, I think we were all hoping we would be together forever, and as long as we had the necklaces, we were always standing by each others side, weather we were there physically or mentally.

"So," said Tom later that evening when they'd sorted a bed and dinner out for me. "How'd ya find her Molls?"
"I don't know," she replied, "I was on my was to our secret pond to have a quick hunt then as I was walking along I saw Lolo and the weird woman and went to help. And Lois gave her right old knock in the chops! I was so great!"  
"Lol!" Joe laughed "I'd have loved to see that." I hadn't really been listening, I was to busy with my own thoughts...

"Do any of ya know how I got in that house?"
I asked,
"It was probably your house, but it just looked so different due to everything that's happened," Tom said to me.
"Oh, right. But how long have I been there? I was unconscious,"
"I don't know, cause you can't survive more than a few days without water,"
"Maybe you got knocked out, so you can't remember anything?"