On the count of 3..

We are losing our humanity, I swear it! Take Molly for example, she keeps going into peels of giggles for no apparent reason! It's kinda creepy really. I mean, I know we have been here for 4 I repeat 4 days (without food but these people kindly decided to give us a splash of water, note the sarcasm!) but really?
Anyway, I think it's time we got out of here. So does Tom, I can tell. He's fed up of Molly's weird giggling and Marks annoying attitude. So, after 2 hours of planning, we have come up with the perfect plan...

We have decided that to escape, we need to defeat Mark. So we do. First, I call Mark in.
"Yo Mark, get your arse over here now! I need to speak with you!" I yell. I hear his footsteps stomping along the hall. "What do you want girl?" He shouts, or something along those lines. "Come here, come closer," I say. He storms forward. "WHAT!" He demands/screams right in my goddamn face! "On the count of 3," I say with a sly grin.
"You what?" Mark says, confused. I ignore him and count to 3. All four if us spring up and knock Mark flying! (We had earlier un-shackled our hands with Molly's hair grip!). As me, Molly and Tom boot Mark about the head, Joe snatches his key and runs to unlock the door. "Come on you guys, let's got out of here!" He urges. Molly and Tom charge outside, and with one last kick, I do to. "See ya later sunshine," I say, then I close the door and lock it. As we are running away, we hear yells and bangs from everyone one the other side of the door. We cackle evilly and carry on running.

Hi everyone! First I'd like to say sorry for not posting in AGES! And secondly, Thankyou to those people who have recently followed me today! I really appreciate it seen as I don't have many followers :) Also thanks to those already follow me I love all u guys Xx
Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter I should be updating more! ;)
Also just to say u can check out my other Horror story book that I have published today!
Ok I'm going now don't forget to vote and comment!
Also I couldn't find a good pic for the chapter :(

Byeeee :)(:
~Lois Xx