Starting fresh (part 2)

Joes P.O.V
"Ok so I live-lived- with my mum, and say my dad on weekends. My mums  pretty weird and didn't let me go out to much, as the area we lived in was pretty rough and she was scared I would end up getting hurt. However, when I met Lois and introduced her to my mom, she suddenly let loose a bit and became more relaxed. She knew Lois could be trouble but she learned to trust her. She knew she valued friendship a lot, and would help me if ever needed. And she did like the fact that Molly lived not that far away, so we could walk home together and not alone." I said this a big rush. It made me sad to think about my mum  again. I used to get a bit bullied about her in primary school, as she was really protective over me, and a bit older than most mums, being 50 when I was 9. I pushed my thoughts aside and carried on with my story. "My dad would try to toughen me up, getting me to start rugby and stuff, but I hated it! I was never the sporty kind, yet he still tried to force it upon me. I told him I wanted to be a writer, to publish books filled with my imagination, to let the words tumble out my mind and on to paper! But he just sneered at me and told me writing was for girls,"
"That completely wrong!" Lois said. I smile at her and nod. "I know, but I still went to see him every weekend, and eventually he stopped getting me into sports, and accepted me for what I liked. He bought me journals to write in and took me to places where I could get ideas, we really became close, just like I'd always wanted. And I didn't get bullied about him, like I did with mom. Cuz she was an older mum at 50 years old when I was nine, but my dad was only 40, so it was ok!" I finished my tale and sat back, my mind creating pictures of my mum and dad before my eyes. I get my eyes to well up with tears, and let a few slip down my cheeks. It's all for attention. It's what I feed off, but they don't need to know that... I can't help it, I just need some everyone in a while, sorryyyyy...

Sorry this a really short chapter but there's nothing else that need to be wrote about Joe for now so I just ended it. Sorry!
Anyways I hope u liked it if not just wait for the next one :)
More chapters should be coming soooooon!!!!! :)))))))

C ya Xx