Hunting!

"Come on, we'll try hunting again at the pond. ALL of us will go this time," Molly commanded. So we all went to the pond in order to find food...

When we got there I gasped in admiration! "Oh my God!" I exclaimed, "How is still perfect? Surely it must have got wrenched with everything that's going on." 'Everything that's going on', means that all the countries somehow collided, and now we are over populated! (Tom explained all this to me earlier with horribly immense detail!). "Nah, no one else knows about this place, and it's a good job to, or else there would be no fish," Molly told me. I peered down at the golden orange fish. "You shaw we can eat these, I thought they were pets?" I asked uncertainly. "Oh no, you can eat them, don't worry," Joe replied reassuringly.       
I smiled over at him. I'd always secretly really liked Joe.He was so caring and kind and. He had a sweet smiled and was quite quiet despite his defensive attitude. That's another thing, he stands up for anyone, anyone but himself. So I try to fight with him. I mean, I don't fight all his battles, but it's nice to help him out.

~30 minutes later~

In the end, we left with two, pretty looking fish. I was worried that the fish would run out soon but Tom told me how they keep breeding. As we walk back to the hiding spot, a little girl steppes out in front of us, making us all jump...

Hi guys,
I know I haven't been writing anything at the end of chapters so far, and I kinda feel bad for not thanking you guys who are reading and voting for this. So thank you so much if you vote for this, and please tell me your opinions or ways you think I could improve it :).

Anyway I'd just like to say I will post as much as often seen as I don't have a set date on when I post things :).

So yeah thank you if you are reading my story and if you like it please vote and comment :).

(P.s I know I'm not the best story writer in the world but it's one of my favourite things to do :).