Goodbye Molly...

Toms P.O.V

I couldn't believe what I'd just done. I'd killed my best friend! I broke down in tears. "What happened Tom?" Joe asked me, horrified. No one else had seen it, but Molly had tried to throw a knife at Lois. I'd shoved her back on the floor just in time, but then she swung sir me! So my reflexes kicked in, and my arm shot out. I only meant to block it, but, of course, I'd had my knife in my hand, so it went right through her! "I didn't mean to! She was going to throw her knife at Lois so I stopped her but then she went for me so I tried to defend myself but then I had my knife in my hand and it went right in her, and... and... oh Molls I'm so sorry!" I cried all in one big rush.
"Oh Tom, come here!" I hear Lois say, and I let my tears fall onto her shoulder. "...Well this is awkward, so let's go," Nat says, gathering all his stuff (which isn't a lot seen as we're basically homeless!). "What! You mean we're just gonna leave?" Joe says, glancing down at my victim. "Well, yeah, she's dead, and being around her isn't doing your friend any good. Now let's go," Leah says, trying to tug us all onwards. "They're right, there's nothing we can do, we might as well go before we all start roaring again!" Lois says, and she pulls me along with her. "Fine, I guess your right," Joe sniffs in sadness. Just as we are about to walk away, I turn and face Molly. "Goodbye Molly," I say, and blow her a kiss. "Goodbye Molly," I hear Lois and Joe say, and they blow her a kiss too. "Right, let's move on," Nat says, and we all follow his lead.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nats P.O.V

I just watched a guy kill his best friend... How weird is that? This life doesn't seem real, and I hate it! I've just had two dead freaking body's lying in front of me! Both of them were so young, my age, and for one second, for one rare, grateful second, I thought to myself, I'm so lucky to be alive! But then my old self came back and I thought, screw that! How is this lucky? And I looked about me. There was rubble and wrecked stuff every where! I had one lad next to me who looked as if her didn't know what to do with himself, one who had just killed his friend, and a poor girl who's just lost her best girlfriend and her brother! Then there's my friend, who witnessed her baby sister get killed, and her older brother get brutally murdered and eaten! What the hell?! I've also gone through some crap in my time here. I've lost my mom and sister, due to starvation, and my little brother and dad suddenly disappeared! What is that? Now, you tell me. Is that luck? No. It's hell.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lois' P.O.V

Mollys dead, and there's nothing we can do. Tom killed her, but by accident of course! I believe him, and Joe and I think Nat does too, but I'm not sure about Leah, she keeps looking over at Tom and is walking on the other side of the path from him, but I don't know. Maybe she's just feeling bad for him, cause come on, knowing that you've just killed your friend can't feel good!

Although it feels absolutely awful that Molly is gone, I don't really know what else we could have done! I hate thinking it, but I don't think we would have managed knowing she was still alive and ready to kill! She'd already done some horrible damage, you know, killing my brother, and that man who could have been a father trying to feed his kids (even though it meant killing other kids!) but what do you expect? People are going to care for their own before others. And I think that's what Tom did. Molly wasn't one of us anymore, and others may say different, but she did try to kill me according to Tom! He was saving me before saving Molly, because I'm his own, where as Molls was barely human! She didn't look it! She had blood covering her body and face, and her eyes were forever darting about, like those of a wild animal, ready to fight if danger was to approach. I also think, in some ways, she would have wanted it to end. I can't help imagining a miniature her in side of her body, kind of like a good conscience, telling her new self to stop doing what she was doing, to go back to normal! Molly was creating her own monster, she would hate herself if she were to ever see what she had done!

But, all that aside, I would give anything to have her back and full health! I wish there was a way we could have helped her, but it's to late now, what's done is done, no matter how much you hate it.

Sorry this is really short!!!! It was kinda hard to write this chapter cause it was all based on an event which had already happened if that makes sense??

Any ways my next one should be better :) and if I ever do another chapter like that it it should be better :P

Keep reading and don't forget to vote!!!!