Escaping!

"Help us! Please! Anyone!"
"Do shut up Molly, I've already got a migraine and your not helping" Tom moaned. "ALL OF YOU KEEP YOUR FATASS MOUTHS SHUT NOW!" Yelled one of the guys who took us. Now your probably wondering what's going on. Well listen closely. That little girl we came across in the street was part of an ambush! "Little Maisie here was distracting you while the rest of us surrounded you," said one of the guys cheerfully when they'd got us. You see, they want us join their party. "If you don't, well, your no use to us, we'll simply kill you," said Mark, the 'leader' of the gang. "Really? You sure you don't wanna chop us up and stew us? Because ya know we really don't mind?" I said with a fake smile plastered on my bruised face. Mark walked up towards me."Don't you dare speak to me like that young lady," and he slapped me across the face for the 5th hundredth time! "OW! Stupid! Quite slapping me around you crazy ass psycho!" That earned me another fist in my face. I opened my mouth to say a whole load of abuse to Mark, but Joe stopped me. "Don't Lois! He's only gonna hurt you more!" He cried.
"Yeah that's it listen to ya boyfriend," Mark and his stupid friend Steve laughed. I was about to go on a rant on how Joe is not my boyfriend and to stop making stupid accusations, when out the corner of my eye I saw Joe looking at me desperately. I saw the tears dripping down his face and the way his chained up hands were clasped in hope that I would not say anything more. I couldn't do that to him. I know how much he hates it if one of us gets hurt. Particularly me, seen as I end up getting hurt the most because of my cheeky habits. So no, for once in my life I kept my mouth shut. "He's not my boyfriend," was all I said. I saw the look of relief spread across Joes face.

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating in a while ):
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I tried to make it pretty long.
Thanks to all the people who have stuck with this story! Plz keep reading till the end (:
Don't forget to vote and comment! :P
Bye bye (:
~Lois :D