Chapter 6

Aniyah POV
I didn't want Dwayne to know about the kiss cause who knows what he might do. I guess it's best that he doesn't know about it. When we got to his place I got out the car and stood by the door waiting for him to come.

Aniyah- Cmon Dwayne I don't have all night

Dwayne- I'm coming damn always rushing a nigga (unlocks door)

Aniyah- (walks in going upstairs)

Dwayne- you don't want nothing to eat

Aniyah- Naw I'm good (continues walking upstairs)

Dwayne- Ok

I didn't want anything to eat so I just went straight to the bathroom to take a shower just to take my mind I off things. But I couldn't help but think of Hakeem he was on my mind for some reason. Then I realized that I gave him my phone number and I remembered I had my phone in my book bag and when Dwayne took me I saw him with my book bag before I blacked out. I got out the shower then dried off and put lotion on my body then put my underset on. I went to my dresser to put on my pajamas. When I put them on I laid down and watched Love & HipHop Atlanta and it was 9:00p.m. I drifted off to sleep and woke up an hour later. My throat was dry so I went down to the kitchen to get me some koo-laid and saw Dwayne knocked out on the couch with his mouth open. I just giggled and went back upstairs with my koo-laid and thought why not look for my book bag. So I went in all these rooms searching for it and still no luck. And to think I would know my way around this house by now. But I finally found his room and began looking. I went into his walk-in closet and saw it on a high shelf.

Aniyah- (whispers) Damn I'm to short for this

So I grabbed a couple of shoe boxes to stand on and started reaching for it. I finally grabbed it and started to walk out. Only to have my face meet with Dwayne's chest.

Dwayne- The hell you doing in my room

Aniyah- I had to get my....inhaler (grabs inhaler out of book bag)

Dwayne- (gives me a nigga I know you lying look) Ok get out

Aniyah- Ight (walks out and goes to her room)

I snatched my phone out of one of my book bag pockets. Now I can call and text someone to come get me out this crusty, dusty house (its really nice I just said something.) I looked at my phone to see 49 missed calls from my mom but i don't give a fuck about her, 33 from my dad, 7 from my sister Anija, 16 from my brother Keith, 8 from my other brother Natrell, 13 from my other brother Jaquavion, 5 from my cousin Monique, 26 from my other cousin Malik, 38 from my favorite cousin Shondarius, and I got a call and voicemail from an unknown number. I listened to the voicemail and it was a man's voice. the person said "Wasup Aniyah this Hakeem I wanted to know if I could take you out but I see that your busy so maybe next time so I'll talk to you later". Damn that was my chance, I was going to text him but I decided to text my brothers Natrell, Keith and Jaquavion to tell them everything that happened and told them to come get me from this hell hole. I waited for them to text me back which felt like forever but then I felt my phone vibrate meaning I got a message. I was about to read it but I heard footsteps coming towards my room so I quickly stuffed my phone in my bra and laid down watching Martin since it was on the TV. I laughed as Pam and Martin started clowning on each other. Then Dwayne walked in giving me a bag of chips but I just looked at him and he looked back at me.

Dwayne- What....I'm not gonna let you starve

Aniyah- Thank you

Dwayne- No problem

Aniyah- (starts watching TV again)

Dwayne- Oh shit Martin on (jumps in the bed like a kid)

Aniyah- (giggles)

Dwayne- While you laughing Martin my shit

Aniyah- Its not that (laughs) you just acted like a kid just then

Dwayne- Shhhh its getting good

Aniyah- (laughs)

Dwayne- (snaps) pink and lavender (like Tommy and Cole in girly ghetto voice)

Aniyah- (laughs even harder)

Dwayne- (turns to look at Aniyah) Damn you turning red

Aniyah- Ik cause you killing me with all that

Dwayne- (smirks) See I knew you would warm up to me sooner or later

Aniyah- (Stops laughing)

Dwayne- So you just gonna get quiet on me

Aniyah- ....

Dwayne- (pokes her)

Aniyah- (smiles)

Dwayne- (pokes her again)

Aniyah- (smiles)

Dwayne- Talk (poke) talk (poke) talk (poke) talk (poke)

Aniyah- (continues smiling) Ok you got me now stop poking me

Dwayne- (laughs)

We just sat back and watched Martin play Shanaenae then I started to doze off to sleep and the last thing I heard was Dwayne whispering in my ear "Goodnight Beautiful" Then sleep took over me.