Chapter 45

*Dre --> Right*
*Troy <-- Left*
*Quay --- Middle*

Dwayne POV
When I was just about to get some Dre had to call me, this better be important.

*Phone Convo*

Dre- Nigga get yo ass to the trap

Dwayne- I gotta be there right now?

(*Hears gunshots being fired*)

Dre- Nigga yea, these niggas done pulled up on us

Dwayne- Shit, hol em off, I'll be dea in 5

Dre- Hurry yo ass up

I hung up and Aniyah just starring at me, I guess she noticed my accent coming out. I didnt mention that I was from New Orleans born and raised. But yea that's where my dad from but my mom from Louisiana.

Dwayne- Why ya lookin at me like dat behbey?

Aniyah- Your accent

Dwayne- (chuckles) Deres alot of things ya don know bout cha boy, but we gone finish dis when I get back

I put a T-shirt on and zipped my pants back up. She watched me the whole time, shidd I aint know my accent get her like that, ima use it more often. I walked out my room and downstairs, got in my car then started heading towards the trap. As I was pulling up I saw 2 black vans sitting outside, I looked and saw they took 2 of my guards down. I grabbed my glock and cocked it as I ran inside. They had one person guarding, they planned this out poorly, I easily took them out and went towards the back. I saw Dre had a gun up to someone who had they gun up to AJ and someone had a gun up to Dre, I shot the nigga that was tryna shoot Dre and he shot the nigga that was tryna shoot AJ. Dre gave me a head nod and I did the same, I went in my office and someone was going through my shit, I shot him in his side and he fell back. I went over to him and got down to his level as he spat out blood.

Dwayne- Who sent you?

????- Yo daddy nigga

I pistol whooped his ass until I was satisfied. When I was done I got myself calm again and held my gun to his chest.

Dwayne- Ima ask you again, who sent you?

????- You might as well shoot me cause I aint sayin shit

I did exaclty what he said, I shot him in his shoulder cause I don't wanna kill him yet. I can use him

Dwayne- I'm not gonna kill you cause I know your gonna crack soon

????- Nigga I'm like a lock when you loose the key, I stay locked and shut

Dwayne- Luckily I got pliers to break it nigga

AJ came in and told me that they took care of everyone, now whoever sent them know who they dealing with.

Dwayne- Aye go get Quay, Eric, Shawn, Troy, and Dre

Aj- Ight

After 3 minutes he came back with them following behind him.

Eric- Wassup?

Dwayne- I want y'all to take this nigga down to the basement and tie his ass up

Quay- Why can't you just kill the nigga

Dwayne- I wanna know who sent them that's why

Troy- Ight man

They took him down to the basement like I said but he was putting up a fight, I don't know why cause he was gonna end up there anyway. I told Corey that I was going back to my place cause they had interrupted something that I have to get back to. I went and got in my car and pulled out, I saw one of the black vans were gone.

Dwayne- I guess they didn't get all of them

_____________________________

When I got back to my place I went straight up to my room to finish what was started.

Aniyah- I have to go to the bathroom (shaking)

Dwayne- Hold it

Aniyah- Nigga I been holding it

Dwayne- Ight Ight calm yo little ass down, but when you get done we gonna start for real