Chapter 25

Toni POV

When i left i went to my nigga Samuel house. I pulled up next to the sidewalk and got out. I knocked on the door 2 times and about 4 minutes later he finally opened the door.

Samuel- Wassup Toni, what you doing out here?

Toni- I need to talk to you about something cause i just need some advice

He opened the door wider so i could come in. We both walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I ran my hands down my face rethinking everything that happened.

Samuel- What's the problem

Toni- (sighs) Aniyah been hanging out with this nigga and i don't like it at all cause i don't trust him around her, i lost her once and i'm not tryna lose her again, We've been arguing and fighting since and i don't wanna say something i don't mean

Samuel- I get where you're coming from cause me and Jailah be like that sometimes, but you just gotta tell her how you feel about it, just don't do or say anything stupid if it go wrong.

Toni- Ight, thanks Sam

Samuel- No problem

I dabbed him up before i left. I got back in my car and went straight to Aniyah and Tamara's apartment. I gotta fix this, hopefully she'll hear me out.

Aniyah POV

I went back in the living room with Delarius following right behind me. Toni really got me thinking about this whole relationship thing.

Delarius- You good Niyah

Aniyah- (shrugs) I don't know

Delarius- If you want me to take you back to your apartment i don't mind, I understand how you might be feeling right now

Aniyah- Yea you can take me back

Delarius- Ight lemme get something to drink first

He went into the kitchen to get something to drink while i went upstairs to his bathroom and splashed some water in my face to see if this was fr, which it was, all of that really just happened. I heard him calling my name so i turned the water off and went back downstairs whipping the remaining water off of my face.

Delarius- There you are

Aniyah- Yea, i just had to go do something

Delarius- Ight....you sure you ok

Aniyah- Yea i guess

He came over and hugged me and i didn't hesitate to hug him back, i really needed this hug because who knows where this whole situation might lead to next. He soon pulled away and guided me to the door. I got in his car and stared out the window as he got in starting it up. The whole car ride was silent, i didn't even touch his radio. When we pulled up to the Hotel i saw Dwayne outside next to the door on the phone. DAMN!!!!

Aniyah- You got sunglasses, hoodie, scarf, hat, or something that i could borrow for a quick second?

Delarius- I got a hoodie in my trunk

Aniyah- Good go get it

Delarius- Ight but why?

I pointed towards Dwayne and he turned his head to look at what i was pointing at and he soon looked back at me and nodded his head getting out of the car popping the trunk going through his stuff. I soon heard the trunk shut and he got back in the car with his hoodie. He handed it to me and i quickly put it on making sure my face was hidden as good as possible. We got out the car and walked towards the door while Dwayne eyed Delarius...than me, hopefully he didn't recognize me.

Dwayne- Wassup ma, why you hiding?, (looks at Delarius) is this your "boyfriend"?

Delarius- Yea nigga so back up and mind yo damn business

He put his arm around me while Dwayne mean mugged him then went back to his phone convo. Delarius pushed past him going towards the elevator. We got on and went all the way to the top floor and went to my room stopping in front of my door. We hugged each other goodbye and he walked away going back to the elevator. I got my key out then realized i still had his hoodie on, i looked back but he was already gone and i didn't want to risk being stopped or caught by Dwayne so i just opened my door and went in. I looked up and saw Toni sitting on the couch in the living room, he looked up and our eyes met. Here we go....again.